Say something positive about your day..

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    F yeah, it's leg day, again
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Catching up with a friend who understands my need to be a recluse after the summer ive had.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I just laughed so hard that I cried. I haven't laughed like that in awhile, it was great!

That’s my favorite!

Oh gosh, I am still laughing at myself. According to my co worker, she has never seen me jump that high in the 20 years that I have sat next to her. She was cry laughing as well.

What happened!

It's probably not so funny in text but we have been swamped at work for weeks now, we are short handed and it's back to school season so of course we are crammed packed with exams. People have been on edge and at each other's throats this week. My co worker and I have been trying to get caught up all day, billing insurances and ordering glasses which requires lots of printing. We've been printing all day long and it's been completely fine, I hit print and my printer starts making this god awful extremely loud noise. I can't even describe how horrible it was. I jumped out of my chair so fast and so high, it scared the crap out of me. My roller chair went flying across my tile floor in my office, hit my lab counter, all my lab supplies and tools went flying everywhere. I couldn't find the shut off button on my printer to stop the god awful noise. The whole office could hear the noise, patients were so confused. By then I was laughing so hard the tears were streaming so I couldn't even see the shut off if I could find it. It was great.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I just laughed so hard that I cried. I haven't laughed like that in awhile, it was great!

That’s my favorite!

Oh gosh, I am still laughing at myself. According to my co worker, she has never seen me jump that high in the 20 years that I have sat next to her. She was cry laughing as well.

What happened!

It's probably not so funny in text but we have been swamped at work for weeks now, we are short handed and it's back to school season so of course we are crammed packed with exams. People have been on edge and at each other's throats this week. My co worker and I have been trying to get caught up all day, billing insurances and ordering glasses which requires lots of printing. We've been printing all day long and it's been completely fine, I hit print and my printer starts making this god awful extremely loud noise. I can't even describe how horrible it was. I jumped out of my chair so fast and so high, it scared the crap out of me. My roller chair went flying across my tile floor in my office, hit my lab counter, all my lab supplies and tools went flying everywhere. I couldn't find the shut off button on my printer to stop the god awful noise. The whole office could hear the noise, patients were so confused. By then I was laughing so hard the tears were streaming so I couldn't even see the shut off if I could find it. It was great.

p.s. the printer repair guy is stopping by first thing in the a.m. so I should just go home.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    I hung out in bed until 9am drinking coffee. That was pretty good
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    I weighed myself today and I’m down another 15lbs o:) I’m also having Whole Foods pizza tonight >:)

AWESOME JOB! ❤️

Thanks!!! <3o:)@imaproudmomma
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    I didn’t die.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I ate ice-cream
    I prevented a family from breaking up
    I put on jeans a size down

Yes! An amazing day for you!
  • Everything about today was positive :blush:
  • SupremeFitness96
    SupremeFitness96 Posts: 10 Member
    I helped a customer today with a deliver order and instead of a tip (which would be nice) I received mangoes. Truthfully, you would be upset because who doesnt like money? But growing up in a Hispanic household made me a fan of mango since I was a kid
  • spark107goal
    spark107goal Posts: 66 Member
    Worked a 12-hour shift
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I made it through...busy af, 12 hours solid no breaks...having drink(s) now...good day!!
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yesterday was rough for many reasons, but I woke up this morning realizing that dwelling on crap doesn't solve it and for some reason I am in a very good mood!

No, separate countries. They're both here by pure coincidence!
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    I'm dog sitting this weekend. He, Finnegan, is a black lab/german shepherd mix just like my Tex was. He's 100 lbs of doofiness and I am in heaven <3<3
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Bought a 5.5lb boston butt for $5.30, normally $22.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Great weather for the pool and a baseball game this evening.