WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Replies

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited July 2018
    Rita, I await your better internet connection! Sounds incredible, I’m sure you got amazing photos! :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,494 Member
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,185 Member
    Barbara - I think the agent's +×÷× up was just an oversight or incompetence. She rang up this pm to tell us that our vendor had popped in to tell her he had repaired a small leak in the shower room. Nice of him. I told her about the mix up and she said she would ring the solicitors to check everything had been received.

Not sure why my DSIL wanted the vow renewal. ;):* My brother originally wasn't keen on the idea. She is going to be 50 in November and they were married 20 years last November, so it was 49 and a half and 20 and a half. :D:p They are very religious and she often struggles with anxiety.
    I am on very good terms with my ex as well. We don't see each other, apart from the grandchildren's parties, but we get on fine. We parted on good terms after 28 years married.

One more box of writings sorted. :D
    Big shop done.

Tomorrow morning we plan to get up at 6 am and go for a walk round the lanes together. Sunshine is predicted. B) I only run every other day and I have yoga later, but that will be a nice start to the day. Today I have been STARVING all day as I let my blood sugar drop this morning by running on an empty stomach. I am hypoglycaemic and when that happens I find it hard to get it back up. Feel a bit better after my chilli dinner with roasted cauliflower and a corner of DH's sweet potato.

Hope all goes well for Friday, Lisa!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,674 Member
    Carol- dental.office just closed today because dopey Dr called out sick...and Office Manager didnt want hygiene working without Dr there.so Mary,Zina and I went to the Christmas tree shop and out to lunch and to outlets.....
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,779 Member
    B)
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,317 Member
    :p
  • grandmallie
    well I am home and tired... but will feed the dog and hang out with him for a bit, meeting friends of mine tonight that live out of state,for pizza, but i might take a quick nap.. I dont know.. long long day..but have the application all filled out and will drop it off at town hall tomorrow...
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,317 Member
    Just popping in for another second - skimming and skipping.

Rebecca - good luck with that surgery tomorrow!! Will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!

Keep cool ladies!! <3B)

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State - 93.6 right now. One ripe tomato so far, a little sungold cherry.
  • grandmallie
    Lisa- thank you so much put all the information in my phone..so will have it set ...spoke with Mary , nobody else is under her to take on the job....I'm not second doubting myself just hoping upon hope this is the direction I should be taking.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,719 Member
    :)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,719 Member
    well I am home and tired... but will feed the dog and hang out with him for a bit, meeting friends of mine tonight that live out of state,for pizza, but i might take a quick nap.. I dont know.. long long day..but have the application all filled out and will drop it off at town hall tomorrow...

Good luck to you!
  • CSSJ09
    CSSJ09 Posts: 293 Member
    Ladies For something that will have you laughing. Try this survey to figure out the proper mix of breed in these dogs. It is the most fun I have had in months. Don't say I didn't warn you when everyone wonders why you are laughing uncontrollably. https://iaabcprojects.org/quiz/
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,099 Member
    edited July 2018
    CJ- that happened to me on this website. They had a message envelope at the top and I thought there was a message from someone on here. I clicked on it and immediately it was a fishing email. It froze our computer. It said to immediately call this number for tech support It took three hours and a very smart son-in-law who operated his computer and our computer remotely to get rid of it. Good luck <3
  • grandmallie
    Home from meeting dear friends..it is absolutely wonderful to see them....my dad wrote some type of article to the local newspaper about politics at the time,and Bob looked my dad up and so became a friendship that lasted over 50 yes,my brother and I grew up with his kids until they moved as he was a chief petty master Sargent in the Navy..but we have kept in contact with them over the years and this is where social media comes in handy...love them with all my heart.