What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• HoneyBee8844
    HoneyBee8844 Posts: 8 Member
    For me I'm to nice and social I'm like that person some people dont like because I'm so bubbly and funny and make friends easy yeah that girl lol
  • nooshi713 wrote: »
    I can't function on little sleep. I know people that can sleep 5 or 6 hours and be good. Not me. I need 8 or 9 hours to be productive and not a zombie.

This is me... most of the time. I need at least 7 hours.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I hate that I can't process a lot of incoming noise. Multiple conversations directed at me make me angry and anxious and I lash out. My family doesn't seem to get it, either... which really just makes visiting home exhausting and frustrating for me.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Sometimes I feel like I don’t learn from my mistakes. I fall into the same bad habits over and over again. Even though I know they’re bad for me I’m drawn to them like a moth to a flame. I just can’t seem to help myself with some things.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    It's easier to say what doesn't annoy me.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I am not as young as I once was...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Still good lookin though ;)
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,653 Member
    I don't like anything about myself
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hotspur11 wrote: »
    I don't like anything about myself

:(

There's lots of good things <3
  • kroe4
    kroe4 Posts: 111 Member
    I can't actually be mean to people. Even those rude people who deserve to be told off sometimes, I always default to the "kill them with kindness." I wish I could be more of d***.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I lack believing in myself. Even if I find something that I might be good at I'll just talk myself out of doing it for this and the other reason. I should just do it and fail (or not).
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I keep falling into this dark hole that gives me anxiety and depression. I manage to dig my way out and fall back in over and over.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm too blunt and it gets me in trouble.

This. Can be a double edge sword..
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I can't seem to maintain meaningful female friendships. I'm not even sure if the problem is me or not... but female friends have always been deeply disappointing and annoying.

Same. I'm always so jealous of girls with a girl squad.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited July 2018
    I keep falling into this dark hole that gives me anxiety and depression. I manage to dig my way out and fall back in over and over.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member

Me either :lol: