emotions 101

2»

Replies

• FeelinFooFoo
    FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    None. If you get rid of all the negative emotions, then the positive ones just become meaningless.

But if you've experienced the negative ones already, then you know how it feels. You have a memory of them, you could still appreciate feeling good, but like, ALL the time !
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    I’m thinking insecurity
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,608 Member
    None. If you get rid of all the negative emotions, then the positive ones just become meaningless.

But if you've experienced the negative ones already, then you know how it feels. You have a memory of them, you could still appreciate feeling good, but like, ALL the time !

That would make for a very uneventful life.

• FeelinFooFoo

That would make for a very uneventful life.

It would. But I wouldn't be able to feel sad about it! :wink:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,187 Member
    What's in room 5?
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    ANXIETY, sensitivity and pessimism.
  • Regret
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Heartache
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    UGGGHH. This thread makes me wanna pill pop.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    Damn I was hoping this would be a lesson on emotions. I'd be interested in that.

Which emotion would you like to discuss ?

Let's go with love. For starters, why?

Well. I guess with the capacity to love you can love yourself, even although you experience all these *kitten* emotions that tell you your not good enough, your a nervous wreck, you don't measure up, she's prettier than me, you'll mess up. You can also love other people even although they probably display all the same crappy emotions from time to time. :smile: