Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Everything is better when blurry.

QFT
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Having to date women over 30!

nah, you're just targeting the wrong community colleges.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    May I have your Tiguan when you kick the bucket?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    May I have your Tiguan when you kick the bucket?

I'm never dying. So, nope!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

:D:D:D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm just tired all the time. I'm boring. Too tired for fun stuff. Sometimes don't have time because I work a lot. As I grow older I just complain a lot. :lol:
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I still listen to CD's in my car. I feel embarrassed about it though and so I scan the road to make sure no one is looking before I insert/eject those relics 🙄. Even worse, they're usually burned CD-R's. Napster mixtapes lol.
    My car has a CD player but also has an AUX input. I purchased a MP3 player, put 1,600 songs on it and .... the damn thing more or less picks the same 45 songs.

My mother's car... fancy... has a six CD player and a tape deck.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    ... Staying silent because the thing you want to say would have been funny when you were 21 but now it sounds like you are a creepy old guy.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Lately my lower back has been hurting like the dickens when I arise in the morning so I bought a wedge pillow to put under my knees. It's been helping a lot. Now I can lay in bed for like 4-6 hours straight and play Solitaire on my phone... pain-free!

10588.jpg

I need this.

My massage therapist told me to just tuck a pillow under my knees when I sleep on my back and if I'm on my side, to have a pillow in between my legs. It helps a lot.

That is very bad advice, you may get short term relief , causes long term problems, you will begin to find it hard to straighten your legs. Bed yoga is very good especially if you have a partner to help you stretch those limbs 😊

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    Lately my lower back has been hurting like the dickens when I arise in the morning so I bought a wedge pillow to put under my knees. It's been helping a lot. Now I can lay in bed for like 4-6 hours straight and play Solitaire on my phone... pain-free!

10588.jpg

I need this.

My massage therapist told me to just tuck a pillow under my knees when I sleep on my back and if I'm on my side, to have a pillow in between my legs. It helps a lot.

That is very bad advice, you may get short term relief , causes long term problems, you will begin to find it hard to straighten your legs. Bed yoga is very good especially if you have a partner to help you stretch those limbs 😊

Bed yoga?
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    I’m just going to stay quiet over here in the old people’s corner. Continue....
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

10588.jpg

I need this.

Bed yoga?

Does this include words that rhyme with...
  • New2ket0 wrote: »

10588.jpg

I need this.

Bed yoga?

Sick.

Oooops... wrong thread!
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member

10588.jpg

I need this.

Bed yoga?

Sick.

Oooops... wrong thread!

I can’t think of anything that rhymes with karma sutra 🤔🤭

Bed yoga , It’s a real thing , search it 😁
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,689 MFP Moderator
    What did you say? I can't hear you with all these people talking... ;)
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    What do people consider old? Is there a certain age where you are then old or still young and ages where you are teetering between the two?