What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Options

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    I can't seem to maintain meaningful female friendships. I'm not even sure if the problem is me or not... but female friends have always been deeply disappointing and annoying.

Same. I'm always so jealous of girls with a girl squad.
    @bhadbahabi "Don't get a squad, get a team!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Gngr09
    Gngr09 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I am super self critical of body image. I hate that about me!
  • Mandylou19912014
    Mandylou19912014 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to maintain meaningful female friendships. I'm not even sure if the problem is me or not... but female friends have always been deeply disappointing and annoying.

Girls can be quite bitchy and jealous, it’s hard to find decent girls to be friends with!
  • Mandylou19912014
    Mandylou19912014 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    kroe4 wrote: »
    I can't actually be mean to people. Even those rude people who deserve to be told off sometimes, I always default to the "kill them with kindness." I wish I could be more of d***.

I could do with having your attitude! I’m quite the opposite haha
  • pandacsek
    pandacsek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am a bother all the time even when I’m not and it annoys me that I can’t tell the difference

Just be yourself. I am sure you are not a bother at all. It's all in your head. And if it's all in your head, you can change that. So just imagine you are not a bother, or in fact, don't even worry about whether you are or not. Just be you.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I overthink just about everything.

edit: No, I'll take that back. Not everything, but I do overthink way more than I should.
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I procrastinate. And I have recently developed anxiety so yea, I could do without those 2 things.
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Same. I've had lots of friends over the years and I feel like Im pretty cool (obvi humble) but for some reason I cannot maintain friendships with, well anyone really. Aside from my boyfriend. I need some estrogen in my life though! But I am also disappointed often by females. I'm usually pretty picky on who I really like though so I'm sure that has something to do with it. lol.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Trust issues. Lots and lots of trust issues originated by my family and continuously reinforced by people I take a chance on.

I struggle with graciously accepting a compliment (which makes me feel rude). My knee jerk is to assume that they are being facetious and to make it a joke.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    My anger at the moment is boiling over and I'm cursing way to much.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Story of my life. However, I have to add that most of my female relationships don't last because I find them to be into activities that don't interest me, or even worse.. I find that they are really petty (IE. catty) individuals who are only interested in creating drama.

I don't particularly care for drama, even to watch as a train wreck, so I usually cut ties.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Too many thoughts, too many words.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Sami488 wrote: »

Same. I've had lots of friends over the years and I feel like Im pretty cool (obvi humble) but for some reason I cannot maintain friendships with, well anyone really. Aside from my boyfriend. I need some estrogen in my life though! But I am also disappointed often by females. I'm usually pretty picky on who I really like though so I'm sure that has something to do with it. lol.

Story of my life. However, I have to add that most of my female relationships don't last because I find them to be into activities that don't interest me, or even worse.. I find that they are really petty (IE. catty) individuals who are only interested in creating drama.

I don't particularly care for drama, even to watch as a train wreck, so I usually cut ties.

I could have written all of these words myself. I wonder what would happen if anti-girlfriend girls all became girlfriends? Where do I find these women? Should I start a Facebook page? ;)
    Options

This. Outside of my two close girls friends I’ve not been able to maintain female friendship and rarely do I succeed in even making them.

Well, you have two close girlfriends. That's two more then I do.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm having an intense one-on-one conversation with someone my mind will wander to a dark place for a split second and I'll think to myself, "what if I just chop this person in the throat right now". Haha. 😥
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    :lol:
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Sometimes when I'm having an intense one-on-one conversation with someone my mind will wander to a dark place for a split second and I'll think to myself, "what if I just chop this person in the throat right now". Haha. 😥

Hahahha!!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

:D