Halo Top...how the heck do they do it???

1789101113»

Replies

• fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    I don't know why people go nuts over Halo top, we got a few here in Canada and I wasn't really impressed. If any of you ever go to Canada, I suggest grabbing Coolway ice cream, that really tastes like ice cream, 250-360 calories per tub and 24-28 g of protein per tub.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    fb47 wrote: »
    I don't know why people go nuts over Halo top, we got a few here in Canada and I wasn't really impressed. If any of you ever go to Canada, I suggest grabbing Coolway ice cream, that really tastes like ice cream, 250-360 calories per tub and 24-28 g of protein per tub.

Yep Coolway and Breyers Delight here in Canada are better than Halo Top in my opinion. But they just don't have the flavours (at least in my stores) that Halo Top offers. I buy them all....and eat 'em all!
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    A (possibly) controversial opinion but I love to buy the vanilla Breyers Delight and top it with some crispy M&Ms!! It's my favourite dessert at the moment :-D A Flake works just as well if the crispy M&Ms aren't available.
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    fb47 wrote: »

Yep Coolway and Breyers Delight here in Canada are better than Halo Top in my opinion. But they just don't have the flavours (at least in my stores) that Halo Top offers. I buy them all....and eat 'em all!

I find Halo Top too watered down or something, if it makes any sense. Coolway's toasted coconut chocolate chip is just amazing, the raspberry waffle flavor was also surprisingly good, I only got because every other flavors keeps getting sold out.