What things are you irrational about?

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    When I am only getting a very short summary of what someone is trying to tell me. No no no.. Start all over, you are confusing me.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    If you get impatient or exasperated with me, my head will actually pop right off.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    If you get impatient or exasperated with me, my head will actually pop right off.

And there I go thinking I was the only one.

Also, I don't like when someone who knows me is not understanding standing what I am saying, but then gets frustrated at me when I go into details to try and explain it better.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I suppose I get irrationally angry about being interrupted, particularly when I am interrupted by men. Look, just cause you have different working parts downstairs doesn't make your words more valid/important than mine. I don't interrupt you, so don't do that *kitten* to me.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don’t like getting my feet wet. It doesn’t bother me in the shower, but I keep two towels on the floor to immediately dry my feet as soon as I get out. The feeling of wet feet makes my skin crawl. I do my own pedicures, because the thought of soaking my feet in those nasty little tubs makes me gag.

People who repetitively sniffle or clear their throat BLOW YOUR NOSE! GET SOME WATER or pop lozenge! F*****kin HELL! People who obnoxiously sigh incessantly makes me want to rip my hair out.

Uppity transplants with attitudes who move from small towns to NYC and call themselves “NY’ers” because they hailed a cab and took the subway once. No you’re NOT!

Dirty bathrooms.

People who wear pajamas and slides with socks in public.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member

People who repetitively sniffle or clear their throat BLOW YOUR NOSE! GET SOME WATER or pop lozenge! F*****kin HELL! People who obnoxiously sigh incessantly makes me want to rip my hair out.

Uppity transplants with attitudes who move from small towns to NYC and call themselves “NY’ers” because they hailed a cab and took the subway once. No you’re NOT!

Dirty bathrooms.

This list is spot on.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Anyone getting into my personal space bubble or touching me unprovoked. If we’re not super close, family, or flirting don’t touch me.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    An irrational fear is that I will cut my feet off while using the weed whacker.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    cant have a fan/ac blowing my body while I sleep. have to be facing away
    I'm the exact opposite. Have to have a fan or constant breeze blowing on me while I sleep otherwise I don't sleep.

The fan issue is a potential deal breaker. It should be one of those dating compatibility questions.

Actually, they're perfect: she can face the fan & he can face away. Perfect.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    I am irrational about my bathroom mirror: do NOT shake your hands so hard or brush your teeth with your wide open & get spots on it. I will make you clean it properly if you do.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I'm actually scared about someone touching the arches of my feet. I actually freak out all the time about that. I have to really trust the person.
    I don't like my ears being touched or bent. Even seeing other people bend their own ear makes me cringe.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    I’m terrified that an escalator is going to rip my foot off.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Saran Wrap. I *kitten* hate it :lol:

you're probably just not wearing it properly .
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    People that take too long washing their dishes out in the sink at work. Good lord Wendy I could've taken a pottery class and learned to make a bowl in the time it's taking you to clean that thing.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    People that take too long washing their dishes out in the sink at work. Good lord Wendy I could've taken a pottery class and learned to make a bowl in the time it's taking you to clean that thing.

Can you and @caco_ethes recreate the scene from Ghost except you play Demi Moore's part?

If you don't I'll be irrationally angry about it for months.

You say that like we haven't already done it.
  • caco_ethes
    Is this more clear if I’ve seen the movie? 😅
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Is this more clear if I’ve seen the movie? 😅

I haven't even seen the movie but basically it's a weird scene where she's making some pottery and he's a ghost but then he helps her and it's like... weirdly sexual.

Oh. Yeah that’s nothing like the movie we made
  • Caporegiem
  • caco_ethes
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Can you and @caco_ethes recreate the scene from Ghost except you play Demi Moore's part?

If you don't I'll be irrationally angry about it for months.

I got you fam.

nga4a4sdyn01.jpg

I love this 😂😂