Small Victories

Hey everyone, I feel like most times we end up idealizing massive weight loss, and it makes us forget that it took a lot of baby steps to get to that ultimate end point. I think we should be proud of our small victories too. Over the past 35 days I have lost 2.4 lbs. What is your small victory?

Replies

• amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Great thread! My small victory is just being in control of my eating. I cut a lot of carbs and processed foods out of my diet, and for the first time in over a year and a half, food doesn't own me. Congrats on your victory!
  • CarlyBeth2016
    CarlyBeth2016 Posts: 4 Member
    I guess my small victory would be that I've finally taken the step in the right direction to lose weight. I'm 289LBS and I'm making small goals to accomplish to lose a bit of weight at time.

Congrats on your small victory! Keep at it!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I put the cookies back.
  • RockinOilyMomma
    RockinOilyMomma Posts: 38 Member
    My small one was giving up Dr Pepper. I just couldn’t bear the thought of giving it up. Then I got this app and logged it. 1 can? Waaaaaay too much carbs and sugar. The next day, drank half my daughter’s. Still too much. The day after, just a quarter of hers again. Then I finally decided it wasn’t worth it if weight loss was what I really wanted.