What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited July 2018
    I am so awful at taking selfies that I've to mute my cellular, to not hear the camera shutter because I take several & then choose the best 1! Well I usually forget to then return the volume to normal, since I don't take selfies daily & of course, that's when people decide to call me! Luckily, I'm single & don't have any friends, since I'd lose them if I did because of this!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I can never remember what kind of electric toothbrush I have at home when I'm trying to buy a new brush head. Rather than making another trip, I just buy a whole new toothbrush. You'd think I'd be safe to buy any head with the amount of brushes I have at home now.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    I can never remember what kind of electric toothbrush I have at home when I'm trying to buy a new brush head. Rather than making another trip, I just buy a whole new toothbrush. You'd think I'd be safe to buy any head with the amount of brushes I have at home now.

@WorkerDrone83 how about taking a picture of it, with your cellular & then compare the picture to the products, when you're shopping?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member

@WorkerDrone83 how about taking a picture of it, with your cellular & then compare the picture to the products, when you're shopping?

What?! And just open my photo gallery in the middle of a public place? That's madness :p
    Good idea, though. Thanks!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    that I cant say what bothers me the first time it bothers me. I rationalize why its not such a big deal and I should just quietly do/deal/accept then of course...it gets done/said/asked of me over and over til I blow up and the fact is I should be able to speak up the FIRST time it bothered me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I tore a flap off the box when I bought it and keep in my wallet
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    I’m a workaholic

I constantly worry about money and providing for my family even though we are comfortable and financially stable.

I’m very blunt and to the point. I don’t consider this a flaw but I think others do.

I have an effective resting witch face which makes people think I’m unfriendly. I’m actually very friendly, outgoing and funny.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    I have been a staunch supporter of aging naturally. I think expression lines are beautiful... On everyone else. I struggle with accepting and seeing the beauty in my own expression lines. I don't think I'll ever do Botox or filler, but I've had a consultation for Halo.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    My lack of self control
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    I’m blunt to a fault
  • sillypandas
    sillypandas Posts: 53 Member
    I cant hold back sarcastic/snarky comments when somebody has recently irritated me
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I can't seem to master the art of the RBF. Some women seem to do this so naturally, and it makes me jealous. Just once in awhile I'd like to do my grocery shopping without random strangers talking to me.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    I am often overly ambitious, concerning what I believe I should be able to accomplish within a day!
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    I’ve become to blasé about life in general just go with the flow of what everyone else wants it needs

and my adrenaline is just screwed so when it comes to fight or flight , I fight and can’t calm down for a long time , it’s in my blood, but I do have a conscience and beat myself up over it , I wish I could be done and move forward forget the past but pretty hard with a photographic memory 🤯
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    I’ve become to blasé about life in general just go with the flow of what everyone else wants it needs

and my adrenaline is just screwed so when it comes to fight or flight , I fight and can’t calm down for a long time , it’s in my blood, but I do have a conscience and beat myself up over it , I wish I could be done and move forward forget the past but pretty hard with a photographic memory 🤯

Get out of my head!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I'm too nice. Everyone says it.
  • deweese7717
    deweese7717 Posts: 43 Member
    rose2_0 wrote: »
    Hard to choose between having a difficult time falling asleep/relying on zzzquill and melatonin...or cellulite.

Try CBD gummy bears. Much better and actually work. I sleep at best 4 hours and wake at 0400-0500 whether I want to or not. Without them I get maybe 2
  • deweese7717
    deweese7717 Posts: 43 Member
    For me, it would have to be the fact that my jaw on only my right side pops any time I am chewing or talking. And it is audible.. so other people notice.

What about you? What's something about yourself that you find annoying? Something we aren't already all here for, that is. I know most of us are annoyed with our appearance or weight, so.. what else ya' got?

I don't like people, as a general rule. I want to however.