Embrace your Awesomeness!

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,721 Member
    Have a fantastic Friday!
  • jm216
    Today I tackle the house cleaning and laundry. Time to put on some Train and get cleaning and dancing! What is your motivational music?
  • C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Late night snacking got to me yesterday when I got home. Potato chips are my kryptonite... what is your weakness?

Luckily(?) because of a medical condition, I can't actually taste much. It's done wonders for my snacking problem. I equally fear and look forward to the day that I can taste again. Then - chips. I love them.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,702 Member
    jm216 wrote: »
    Today I’m getting creative in the kitchen... I’ll let you know what the critics say after dinner.
    I’ve steamed broccoli, carrots, snap peas along with some basil from the garden and I’m combining it with grilled chicken and noodles.
    I’ve sprinkled in Mrs Dash and some garlic with low sodium soy and some chicken broth.

Cross your fingers!

Love your optimistic attitude! Just wanted to suggest roasting vegetables instead. Add a bit of olive oil or spray and toss with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and roast. Gives them much more flavor and the hold up better as leftovers.
  • jm216
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Today I’m getting creative in the kitchen... I’ll let you know what the critics say after dinner.
    I’ve steamed broccoli, carrots, snap peas along with some basil from the garden and I’m combining it with grilled chicken and noodles.
    I’ve sprinkled in Mrs Dash and some garlic with low sodium soy and some chicken broth.

Cross your fingers!

Love your optimistic attitude! Just wanted to suggest roasting vegetables instead. Add a bit of olive oil or spray and toss with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and roast. Gives them much more flavor and the hold up better as leftovers.

Good call! Sounds way better ;)
  • jm216
    So darn snacky today.... :/
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    I spent time with my cousin. At in n out. And bought extra fries.
  • jm216
    Potatoes are my favorite!
  • jm216
    Happy Sunday friends!

What are you doing today?
  • jm216
    Time to refocus on healthy portions and healthy food portions. Happy Monday!
  • C_Stretton
    Happy Sunday friends!

What are you doing today?

I realize it's now Monday, but yesterday I went paddle boarding and BBQed with family. Today it's back to work, grocery shopping, and an MRI. Not nearly as much fun.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Great post!!!!!
  • TrainerZumbaGirl
    TrainerZumbaGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Everyone!! Looking forward to some awesome motivation, fun conversation and positive vibes!!!!
  • jm216
    Today I’m embracing a good attitude about everything. What are you up to?
  • benimbenayse
    benimbenayse Posts: 14 Member
    hello everyone!
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Today I'm feeling positive about over eating with family yesterday as i just logged the 4 hours of walking I did which has kinda helped balance it all out! :)
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    And today is a chilled out day with the family we have visiting! Maybe a visit to an art exhibition later for something cultural! My mother in law is cooking for us this evening - it's been a difficult week food wise and its harder to eat healthy when you have people visiting and others cooking but I've decided not to let it worry me as I can get back on track after Friday!
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    How great this thread sounds!! I just promised myself to take part in a charity run in October - I don't like running at all, but it is for cancer research and my dad is just recovering from cancer surgery so that one is for him <3 I trust myself to do this so that's my NSV. As I am realizing that my weight issue will take some time to get resolved I decided to have some fun getting rid of my kilos. That should make it easier... Thanks for posting!
  • Grandmakatex2
    Grandmakatex2 Posts: 4 Member
    Such a great post. So often we give up because things are not happening fast enough. We see people on TV look amazing and think why can't that be me. If we focused on how awesome we are to be doing this hard work we should be so proud. For some walking around the block is so hard, maybe because of health issues or what have you. This is an awesome group! Would love to be a part of it!
  • C_Stretton
    Today I am celebrating the fact that Monday night's fallen tree is no longer on my power lines and my studio. I can get in there without the risk of electrocution.