what does your screen name mean

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    When I first started jogging to lose weight a guy in an old red truck yelled “Keep running Fatboy” at me.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2018
    My "morning" is the night (night shift worker)
    Vampires off of keto evangelists (prey, not physically of course)...yeah confusing I'm not all "keto cures cancer, diabetes, defies laws of physics, saves the world, etc." Keto is not a religion...nor is raw veganism, carnivorism, etc.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    When I first started jogging to lose weight a guy in an old red truck yelled “Keep running Fatboy” at me.

I got "go eat a bag of funonion" one time. People are so nice. Also, now I know my next name if I ever need it :smiley:
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member

That is just sad/mean...guy is a total ***

• Josh_From_Louisiana
    Josh_From_Louisiana Posts: 42 Member
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    My screen name is straight forward... lol ask someone if you can not figure it out lol 🤣😁

How long have you lived in East Texas?

I have been here my whole life.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    It's an amalgam of two of my (now former) dogs' names. I figure I gave them the names, I get to borrow them occasionally.
  • Sarahscountingcals
    Sarahscountingcals Posts: 3 Member
    Mine is reminding me why am i here hah
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I like Cee and I like tacos
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I’m cool like the breeze 😉
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    It's whatever you want it to mean. You are in control. 👁️
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Part of my first and last name and the year I was born.
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    Kat is what my friends call me. Phi 1.618 is the golden ratio. Gives me something to strive for. Ha ha.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Team Leslie! Cuz everyone wants to be on my team right? Had this moniker since the AOL days. It was my screen name since I was 14. Going 20 years strong!
  • wyntarra
    wyntarra Posts: 11 Member
    Just a name I picked for an online game I wanted to play YEARS ago and now use it for just about everything I do online. Found out later that there is an artist who draws/paints a faerie named Wyntarra. I think his Wyn came before I came along hehe. :)
  • manowarrule2003
    manowarrule2003 Posts: 118 Member
    Manowar..... A band i like. They rule! 2003 was when i first bought a pc.... Back in the day. Good Times
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    La Dispute.... a post-hardcore band from Michigan and a 1744 French dark comedy.... '57 the year I was born
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    It's Latin for idiot.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    j1llf4fq4n29.jpg

I kept the Sock Monkey part out because I think some mystery is a good thing.
  • CarrieA140
    CarrieA140 Posts: 20 Member
    My first name, middle initial and my dream weight. I'll get there someday!
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Its a nickname someone gave me a long time ago and it kinda stuck with me. At the time there was a show with a character named makkimakki he always got into weird situations he had no desire to be in all because of a small girl that always found him and brought unnecessary trouble or random situation that are hilarious from the 3rd person but not so fun for makkimakki himself and i just happened to be exactly like this poor soul.