bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Hey.

😘
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    So where are the drinks served!?!!
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I’ve actually been “unfriended” by guys on here because I don’t flirt enough. And I get asked for my phone number a lot so we can “help each other stay motivated.”

Iv had this in the past "have you got facebook or another messaging service?" I'm like what's wrong with MFP, we are chatting right now?

And they be like "oh y'know, it would be quicker to msg each other and easier to stay in touch"

This is after exchanging a few pms, why the F would I start giving out my mobile phone number or FACEBOOK to a random stranger just cos he says that he also wants to drop a few pounds? And why does this random person want to cheer me on soooooo much in my weight loss journey that they actually need my home phone number? Actually weird people out there.

Indeed! I think men/women need to both be more respectful of not being too scandalous. You can be cordial without being creepy. Some people (me) have delicate sensibilities and what could be nice discourse leaves one feeling gross. I shouldn't have to become a hard person just to get through life.

I think these people arnt intrested in being cordial it's like they have thier fishing rod out and just keep sending messages hoping to get a catch and send thier weener pics.

Works every 247th time.
  • gia_incognito
    gia_incognito Posts: 103 Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    I’ve actually been “unfriended” by guys on here because I don’t flirt enough. And I get asked for my phone number a lot so we can “help each other stay motivated.”

Iv had this in the past "have you got facebook or another messaging service?" I'm like what's wrong with MFP, we are chatting right now?

And they be like "oh y'know, it would be quicker to msg each other and easier to stay in touch"

This is after exchanging a few pms, why the F would I start giving out my mobile phone number or FACEBOOK to a random stranger just cos he says that he also wants to drop a few pounds? And why does this random person want to cheer me on soooooo much in my weight loss journey that they actually need my home phone number? Actually weird people out there.

Indeed! I think men/women need to both be more respectful of not being too scandalous. You can be cordial without being creepy. Some people (me) have delicate sensibilities and what could be nice discourse leaves one feeling gross. I shouldn't have to become a hard person just to get through life.

I think these people arnt intrested in being cordial it's like they have thier fishing rod out and just keep sending messages hoping to get a catch and send thier weener pics.

Works every 247th time.

Hahahaha so is that how it works? Gross. Lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Post terrifyingly hilarious photos like mine and that becomes way less of a problem, lol.
  • gia_incognito
    edited July 2018
    I'm almost 40. So no. But new to this site, the community part anyway. Just really interesting to observe.
    You're an attractive woman on the internet. It just doesn't matter. Kinda like when you try to explain to British guys that they are 100% in with that accent...no matter which particular British accent it is. Doesn't matter.

Haha my son has a British accent. He's turning 18 and I'm scared lol. They're already coming out of the wood work.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    iv gotten flirty messages from guys :/

Sorry
  • gia_incognito
    OP, you are stunning, I mean I’m not saying it’s okay I’m just saying I see why.

Thanks doll :smiley: The funny thing is that no one talks to me or approaches me irl. *shruggie*
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member

Oh same! Not the phone number thing, although there's a few who have it. Once they realize I'm bored with their obvious attempts at flirting immediately in PMs, poof....they delete. It's happened so often that I even forget who they were and never realize they're gone.

Same here. I think they’re doing me a favor by deleting themselves from my friend list.
  • gia_incognito
    OP, you are stunning, I mean I’m not saying it’s okay I’m just saying I see why.

Thanks doll :smiley: The funny thing is that no one talks to me or approaches me irl. *shruggie*

because its easier for someone to hide behind a avatar and a screen name and type things out rather than approach and get shot down ;)

That's really sad, I'd like to get to know people.

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Well I can tell you from experience that if you use a cartoon image of an awkward teenage girl who writes erotic friend fiction as your profile photo you won't get propositioned on here :p

Ditto an alpaca
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Well I can tell you from experience that if you use a cartoon image of an awkward teenage girl who writes erotic friend fiction as your profile photo you won't get propositioned on here :p

Ditto an alpaca

I have a thing for alpacas 😉
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    So where are the drinks served!?!!

In for drinks!!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    I only get fitness related friendship

That's good! Literally no women have friended me, so that's why I think it's weird.

I'd add you but you might not like my flirting

I also flirt relentlessly with my friends, no regard to gender.....

Ditto. I’m pretty sure have made a few gals uncomfortable :#

Haha this is why we are friends. *butt slap *
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    ythannah wrote: »

Ditto an alpaca

I have a thing for alpacas 😉

You're very cute and fuzzy yourself :*
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    See, I’m a mean person, sometimes. If someone sends me unsolicited pics. I will google grandma boobs and send them back. I have also sent back pictures of other dudes junk(always bigger of course) and tell them that I “haven’t had the surgery yet. It’s so nice to meet an open minded man.” They pretty much leave me along after that. Put a little scare into them. 😂😂😂

Yeah. I saved those pics. ✌️

Hahahahaha
    Glad you enjoy! Haha!