Worst date you've ever been on..

Replies

• ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Sami488 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    This girl asked me to go with her to a friend's party. After we got there she ate all the damn creampuffs and got involved in an awkward confrontation with the party host. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Umm.... so I know this is the wrong thread for this but what is the cream puffs joke? If I may...

It's based on a thread I started last year. I was invited to a party and the host had literally put out 30 cream puffs and had invited over 40 people. After eating a few cream puffs, the host came up to me and basically took the tray away saying that I shouldn't eat too many cream puffs cuz other guests need to eat too.
  • FitnessNinja0205
    FitnessNinja0205 Posts: 7 Member

My worst date is with this girl i met on facebook, we when out to a restaurant for dinner and she order salad cause she was "dieting" and nothing else and i ordered steak with fries on the side , she had the guts to reach out to take some of my fries i was like " hey stick to your side of the table!" You the one who said you wanted to eat "healthy" and she was piss she walk out of the just like that 😅

You gotta share the goddamn fries!

As long as you dont say you are on a diet im cool with sharing 😛
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    This girl asked me to go with her to a friend's party. After we got there she ate all the damn creampuffs and got involved in an awkward confrontation with the party host. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Umm.... so I know this is the wrong thread for this but what is the cream puffs joke? If I may...

It's based on a thread I started last year. I was invited to a party and the host had literally put out 30 cream puffs and had invited over 40 people. After eating a few cream puffs, the host came up to me and basically took the tray away saying that I shouldn't eat too many cream puffs cuz other guests need to eat too.

I told you it might be best to grab a few of those tiny triangle sandwiches so they wouldn't notice how many creampuffs you were eating but you just wouldn't listen to me!
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member

What?! I thought it was common knowledge with cream puffs to at least have double the amount of guests you will have. I mean who only makes 30 cream puffs for 40 people? No one can eat just one! And honestly they should just be happy their d*** cream puffs were being eaten and enjoyed!
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    Worst date.... Well, about 8 years ago, before I got fat lol, I started a new job in a new town. Second day on the job a coworker starts laying it on pretty thick, dropping entirely non-subtle hints about this restaurant she wants to try, and how lonely she is, etc etc. So, like an idiot, I agree to go out with someone from work I'd exchanged maybe 100 words with in total. So later we get to the restaurant, and she seems pretty cool out of the workplace, but clearly really nervous, even for a first date, which was strange. She kept looking at her watch, over her shoulder, etc etc. She is, meanwhile, knocking back drinks one after another and is obviously going to wind up pretty wasted.

I'm starting to the get the idea that I really need to find a way to bail on this, rather than get tangled up with a one night stand with a coworker who obviously drinks too much and has some paranoia issues. So I excuse myself and head for the restroom to regroup, and let my logic and my hormones fight it out in my head for a couple minutes somewhere where I couldn't smell her perfume.

So I'm staring at myself in the mirror, trying to decide which little dude on my shoulders to listen to...and then I hear screaming and crashing out in the dining room. I'm like, OMGWTF, and head back out....and there she is, straddling some dude next to the overturned table, beating the living *kitten* out of him, while some other dude is leaning against the wall nearby with blood gushing out of his nose.

At this point, I'm a bit concerned.

So I stand there and watch those two eventually get wrestled out the front door, then the cops show up. Saw them both get arrested out front. Then the cops come in and starting taking statements. Turns out the guy she was attacking was her husband!, whom she'd lured there to see her at the table with me, presumably to make him jealous or punish him for cheating or something. I guess the guy with the bloody nose just happened to be walking back from the men's room ahead of me and got mistook for me...and so the unhinged husband attacked him. Totally decked the wrong guy, he had no idea wtf was going on. So I told the cops my side of the whole thing, and they laughed and sent me on my way, since I'm of course a model citizen.

I never saw her again, not even at work.

Anyways, worst date ever. Your welcome, internet.

Aw god love yah what a psycho glad you got out unscathed though lol
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Worst date was when I went on a first date with a dude and he tricked into letting him come to my place to use the bathroom. He made a move and immediately I fought back. Thank goodness for my brain finally working, the broom, and my sword training or else, I’d possibly had worse things done to me. It was scary, I have to admit.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    Worst date.... Well, about 8 years ago, before I got fat lol, I started a new job in a new town. Second day on the job a coworker starts laying it on pretty thick, dropping entirely non-subtle hints about this restaurant she wants to try, and how lonely she is, etc etc. So, like an idiot, I agree to go out with someone from work I'd exchanged maybe 100 words with in total. So later we get to the restaurant, and she seems pretty cool out of the workplace, but clearly really nervous, even for a first date, which was strange. She kept looking at her watch, over her shoulder, etc etc. She is, meanwhile, knocking back drinks one after another and is obviously going to wind up pretty wasted.

I'm starting to the get the idea that I really need to find a way to bail on this, rather than get tangled up with a one night stand with a coworker who obviously drinks too much and has some paranoia issues. So I excuse myself and head for the restroom to regroup, and let my logic and my hormones fight it out in my head for a couple minutes somewhere where I couldn't smell her perfume.

So I'm staring at myself in the mirror, trying to decide which little dude on my shoulders to listen to...and then I hear screaming and crashing out in the dining room. I'm like, OMGWTF, and head back out....and there she is, straddling some dude next to the overturned table, beating the living *kitten* out of him, while some other dude is leaning against the wall nearby with blood gushing out of his nose.

At this point, I'm a bit concerned.

So I stand there and watch those two eventually get wrestled out the front door, then the cops show up. Saw them both get arrested out front. Then the cops come in and starting taking statements. Turns out the guy she was attacking was her husband!, whom she'd lured there to see her at the table with me, presumably to make him jealous or punish him for cheating or something. I guess the guy with the bloody nose just happened to be walking back from the men's room ahead of me and got mistook for me...and so the unhinged husband attacked him. Totally decked the wrong guy, he had no idea wtf was going on. So I told the cops my side of the whole thing, and they laughed and sent me on my way, since I'm of course a model citizen.

I never saw her again, not even at work.

Anyways, worst date ever. Your welcome, internet.

You win
  • FatBodiesRus
    FatBodiesRus Posts: 12 Member
    I went on a coffee date with this girl and she would not drop her phone I tried having a conversation but she was to focus on her phone, technology... story of my life lol
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Worst date was when I went on a first date with a dude and he tricked into letting him come to my place to use the bathroom. He made a move and immediately I fought back. Thank goodness for my brain finally working, the broom, and my sword training or else, I’d possibly had worse things done to me. It was scary, I have to admit.

That is aweful! What a jerk!

Here’s another one sinc I have a million of these. Met this guy on a dating site. We clicked immediately. Made a date to go out. He ends up texting me about a half hour before he was supposed to pick me up saying he was stuck at work mandatory overtime. He said if I was still interested he would come when done. I’m pretty laid back so I agreed. It was maybe 3 or 4 hours later that he finally got there. We had made plans to go world of beer. I saw him for the first time and was like dayum. The attraction was undeniable. We get to world of beer, they are still open. However, the ignored up like we weren’t even there. We sat awkwardly for a half an hour and they never served us. He suggested we go somewhere else. It was almost 11p at this point. He’s googling places that are open. I look at him and say “wanna go to Taco Bell?” And he’s just like “no no really I want to take you somewhere nice. I already feel bad enough.” And I’m like “I really have a taste for Taco Bell seriously.” So he’s like ok? So we do to Taco Bell only the drive through it open. We park. Kick the seats back put the roof down. We’re talking about pounding tacos under the stars. Next thing you know he gets a blanket out of the trunk and we’re cuddling and talking in the back seat. Well I wake up after having fell asleep in his arms. And I’m supposed to be at work in half an hour! Lol! He had to drive me straight to work. Makeup all smeared looking like a hot mess. I get to work he kisses me and says “that was somehow simultaneously the worst and best first date I have ever been on.” We dates for three years after that. That was probably one of the worst heartbreaks I have ever had.

Aww that is so cute!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    I think the worst date I was on started out with her saying, "I am SOOOOO over my ex-boyfriend", and then she spent the rest of the dinner talking about him.
    I know more about him than I do about her.

Doesn't come close to any of these other stories but ...
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    She took me to Prada as if i was her wallet. Dumped her quick....
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    You were her personal wallet.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,701 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Gee, by comparison most of my dates have been pretty tame. One of the weirdest was a date with a guy I met online. He actually knew someone from my hometown and kept talking about how smart and pretty she was during the date.
  • Flutterydreamer
    Flutterydreamer Posts: 27 Member
    Two dates, same guy never showed. I waited in the parking lot for an hour first time, cried the second time in the end I dumped him and went to a steak house
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Two dates, same guy never showed. I waited in the parking lot for an hour first time, cried the second time in the end I dumped him and went to a steak house

Oh no. That is horrible of him. I'm sorry that happened to you. Honestly, he shouldn't have gotten a second chance from you though. If he does something bad like that once, cut him off immediately.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Wasn't necessarily the date, which was bad on its own, but the fact that she hung out in my parking lot for two hours after she dropped me off "incase I changed my mind about doing something after dinner".
  • pjkidd81
    pjkidd81 Posts: 54 Member
    First date ever was my worst. Took out this fugly girl to get my parents to quit pestering me. Put-put golf and hotdogs rounded out an awkward evening of listless small talk and the epitome of non-attractedness from both sides. Needless to say after I dropped her off a friend of mine caught her later that night getting to know a Mexican dude in the biblical sense in a mall parking lot. (Classy gal)
    I was never so happy to end a date!