What's on your mind?

Replies

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    empresssue wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Sometimes when @Caporegiem messes up his words he lies to me and pretends it's some Southern US slang that I don't understand

It's alright, you wouldn't understand it anyways.

That's definitely not true

Y'all, it ain't no thing no how. Know what I mean?

Also people actually say noways in the south.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles is goin' to be fixin' to open up a can of whup *kitten* on yours & @Caporegiem 's hinies.

I'm always fixin' for this

I'm sure they deserve it. :lol:
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    I’m tired brain is not computing 🤯
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    That somewhere out there is the worlds strongest sheep and no one knows which sheep it is.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    empresssue wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Sometimes when @Caporegiem messes up his words he lies to me and pretends it's some Southern US slang that I don't understand

It's alright, you wouldn't understand it anyways.

That's definitely not true

Y'all, it ain't no thing no how. Know what I mean?

Also people actually say noways in the south.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles is goin' to be fixin' to open up a can of whup *kitten* on yours & @Caporegiem 's hinies.

I'm always fixin' for this

When you’re really serious about this, I call shotgun. That’s a road trip I’m not missing
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    Do people usually put make up on both of their faces or just one??!

Usually just filters

On all of their faces?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Today marks 5 yrs since one of the boys I worked with committed suicide. I have lived so many days wondering what I did wrong in trying to reach this kid. There was a thread asking if you could press a reset button would you.....yes I would. Not for me.....but for a 14 yr old boy to get a chance to live a life he never got to understand. For his parents to watch their boy grow up. To this day I don't know what I could have done to reach him.......I tried, I really tried. I never saw it coming........

Im sorry. :/ I have no words for this. This year alone ive seen 2 people lose their battlelevel with depression. Its hard to wrap our brains around.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Maple candies and mallow cups. Always on my mind.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    When you are searching for a beautiful person, search with you heart, not your eyes.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Super good start to my morning:

I went into the pantry to get my dog's food for him and a big glass bowl decided to fall out and it shattered on my feet :)

Yikes! Hope your feet are ok?!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    making it through the rest of the day
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Super good start to my morning:

I went into the pantry to get my dog's food for him and a big glass bowl decided to fall out and it shattered on my feet :)

Yikes! Hope your feet are ok?!

I have about 8 bandaids on my feet and I used polysporin so I'm alright - it was painful but more shocking (and very irritating because it was about 6:40 a.m. and I had to sweep and vacuum everything) than anything else.

Lol. Im picturing your feet covered in bandsids :( sorry not funny. Ya i would be annoyed more with the mess than the pain as well ...at least no sticthches and ER visit for your Friday.
  • Flutterydreamer
    Flutterydreamer Posts: 27 Member
    If my life were to get anymore confusing I'd drop everything and become a wood elf
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    If my life were to get anymore confusing I'd drop everything and become a wood elf

If I had a nickel...
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I am going to be really uncomfortable at 11:59 pm eastern standard time