MFP - Fitness site or pick-up bar?

Replies

• AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    See, I’m a mean person, sometimes. If someone sends me unsolicited pics. I will google grandma boobs and send them back. I have also sent back pictures of other dudes junk(always bigger of course) and tell them that I “haven’t had the surgery yet. It’s so nice to meet an open minded man.” They pretty much leave me along after that. Put a little scare into them. 😂😂😂

Had a random send me junk pics on FB messenger even though we weren't friends. So I creeped his profile, found his mom and forwarded his message to her asking if she knew what kind of creep her son was?
    Sorry, not sorry.

Yes! Great minds think alike. Teach the creep a lesson.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Crude messages do not bother me. Sometimes I’ll even entertain if I’m bored. You can’t send pics on MFP so if you agree to go to another app where you can exchange pics, it’s your own call so don’t be surprised when you do get nekkid pics. But it’s the internet, so you have a delete, unfriend, and block button. Be wise.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    See, I’m a mean person, sometimes. If someone sends me unsolicited pics. I will google grandma boobs and send them back. I have also sent back pictures of other dudes junk(always bigger of course) and tell them that I “haven’t had the surgery yet. It’s so nice to meet an open minded man.” They pretty much leave me along after that. Put a little scare into them. 😂😂😂

Had a random send me junk pics on FB messenger even though we weren't friends. So I creeped his profile, found his mom and forwarded his message to her asking if she knew what kind of creep her son was?
    Sorry, not sorry.

:D:D:D:D that's amazing
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Crude messages do not bother me. Sometimes I’ll even entertain if I’m bored. You can’t send pics on MFP so if you agree to go to another app where you can exchange pics, it’s your own call so don’t be surprised when you do get nekkid pics. But it’s the internet, so you have a delete, unfriend, and block button. Be wise.

Can you not imbed them anymore? That's how I received a photo of a man with only a towel hanging off his junk

That's real talent!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

Can you not imbed them anymore? That's how I received a photo of a man with only a towel hanging off his junk

I think the bigger problem is not being able to send messages to random people anymore. Now only my friends get to see my junk.....:)
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member

If it’s not a monkey 🐵 on a swing hanging off of his junk he better not waste my time. Knowwhatimsayin?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Best dating site I've been on to date...I get to satiate my need to send and recieve nudes to and from both genders! So many people here are willing to just jump into a serious relationship and almost everyone is fit and 'stunning'
    And it's free?? Pass me a margarita!

Sounds like you have found everything you need!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

I read this as: "Don't Be Afraid To Make a Bad Decision Or Two"
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Best dating site I've been on to date...I get to satiate my need to send and recieve nudes to and from both genders! So many people here are willing to just jump into a serious relationship and almost everyone is fit and 'stunning'

Is margarita time....or...ice cream time 😉😉
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    z0aqkleravwy.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    z0aqkleravwy.jpg

Well, that sounds just dangerous 😮
  • bojack5 wrote: »

Sounds like you have found everything you need!

You know it! ;)
  • Best dating site I've been on to date...I get to satiate my need to send and recieve nudes to and from both genders! So many people here are willing to just jump into a serious relationship and almost everyone is fit and 'stunning'

Is margarita time....or...ice cream time 😉😉

Margarita Slushy time! 🍹🍹
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member

Really?!? Interesting. I didn’t know about this.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    yavqkkeh1gc0.jpeg

Excuse me, can I talk to you for a minute?
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    “Fitness site or pickup bar?” Hey if I could pick up the bar, I wouldn’t need a fitness site.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    I’ve found life so much easier not having my picture on my profile, you do get so much grief otherwise and I just want a quiet life :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    OP, you are stunning, I mean I’m not saying it’s okay I’m just saying I see why.

Thanks doll :smiley: The funny thing is that no one talks to me or approaches me irl. *shruggie*

because its easier for someone to hide behind a avatar and a screen name and type things out rather than approach and get shot down ;)

So what? It is not the end of the world. If a man is really interested, he should approach.