What things are you irrational about?

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    People that take too long washing their dishes out in the sink at work. Good lord Wendy I could've taken a pottery class and learned to make a bowl in the time it's taking you to clean that thing.

Can you and @caco_ethes recreate the scene from Ghost except you play Demi Moore's part?

If you don't I'll be irrationally angry about it for months.

I got you fam.

nga4a4sdyn01.jpg

I love this 😂😂

Also, @cee134 made @Caporegiem's tunic turn into a cropped-top so it's super risqué

Very fitting.

In more ways than one 😏
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    People that take too long washing their dishes out in the sink at work. Good lord Wendy I could've taken a pottery class and learned to make a bowl in the time it's taking you to clean that thing.

Can you and @caco_ethes recreate the scene from Ghost except you play Demi Moore's part?

I got you fam.

nga4a4sdyn01.jpg

I love this 😂😂

Also, @cee134 made @Caporegiem's tunic turn into a cropped-top so it's super risqué

Oh no I'm wearing a white romper for this. Instead of clay though it's likely going to be me trying to eat a frosty like a normal person and @caco_ethes reaching around trying to dip her fries in it. The end result is still going to look pretty much the same as that scene.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

I got you fam.

nga4a4sdyn01.jpg

I love this 😂😂

Oh no I'm wearing a white romper for this. Instead of clay though it's likely going to be me trying to eat a frosty like a normal person and @caco_ethes reaching around trying to dip her fries in it. The end result is still going to look pretty much the same as that scene.

Omg so I get to be the annoying one? Dis my jam. I’ll wear Mom jeans and a Trump face one piece
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    The lack of detail was irrationally bothering me.

j94srp45ncej.jpg
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    The lack of detail was irrationally bothering me.

j94srp45ncej.jpg

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles This is top shelf.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    I get annoyed at my car for beeping incessantly at me when I start it as a reminder to put my seat belt on. Settle down Jetta, I'll put it on when I'm ready.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Lip smacking and munching 🙄
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    joemac1988 wrote: »
    Littering, especially smokers throwing their butts on the ground. Not that any littering is ok, but they act like they have a right to. Don't make the rest of the world have to partake in your dirty habit. Same thing as dog walkers picking up their dogs poop...they realize part of having a dog is picking up after it.
    Yes!!! I don’t like litter in general. How lazy do you have to be to just throw things on the ground. I think it bothers me the most when it’s out of a moving vehicle. I know it probably sounds stupid, but it could hurt someone.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Loose dogs on trails. No i dont want your chocolate lab sniffing my lady parts.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Loose dogs on trails. No i dont want your chocolate lab sniffing my lady parts.

Eta...kidding...i dont like being chased when im on a run.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    I hate having my bellybutton touched. I have this irrational fear that it's like a portal to my intestines or something.
  • People standing behind me when I'm seated, unless of course it is someone special coming in for a sneak hug. If not, stop hovering and get away from me.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Beets. The aroma of cooking beets makes me beat it out of the house. I loathe beets.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    When people gets up so close when talking to me. Give me my space.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    People who are late. Even worse when I’m with them and they make me late. I don’t wanna to appear to be a jerk because someone else has bad time management. It just looks like they don’t value the other persons time and is very rude IMO.

Late people are the worst. Especially when they are completely unapologetic about it.. or are repeat offenders. Ugh.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Yellers...use your indoor voice please
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    I’m irrational about coffee first thing in the morning. I had to take a fasting blood test last week which meant no morning coffee. I felt like I lost a friend that day. I was sad and cranky, and although felt better after getting coffee once the test was over, it just wasn’t the same.