MFP - Fitness site or pick-up bar?

Replies

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Best dating site I've been on to date...I get to satiate my need to send and recieve nudes to and from both genders! So many people here are willing to just jump into a serious relationship and almost everyone is fit and 'stunning'
    And it's free?? Pass me a margarita!

Heheh yea please i'll take one as well
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I never ever get hit on. I must be doing something wrong here.

That just opened the flood door of regret

Lol not really. My humor and sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    The guys I know in NY always complain about the women there. But, I'm sure men and women all over the country complain. :)
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

I think many men have these big egos that they don’t want shot down. Many times I’ve heard them say “oh she’s out of my league” or “I’m not her type”. I can see why men would think this of you. Just in the way you word your sentences and carry yourself, you come across as very confident, sure of yourself, which equates to intimidating for some. However it’s not really a loss for you. Would you really be interested in a man who desires you, but isn’t brave enough to tell you? My guess is probably not.

Yes you're right. I wonder how people date then if men never approach a woman. Lol

You say something to them! That’s how I met my other half. He was starring me down at a bar. His friend walked past me to go to the bathroom. I grabbed his arm and said “do me a favor tell your friend to either grow a pair and come talk to me, or stop starring. He’s starting to freak me out.” He laughed his *kitten* off. Then told my now fiancé. Who did end up coming over to talk to me.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    The guys I know in NY always complain about the women there. But, I'm sure men and women all over the country complain. :)

Not me....I've never had a problem with them. :)
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    OP, you are stunning, I mean I’m not saying it’s okay I’m just saying I see why.

Thanks doll :smiley: The funny thing is that no one talks to me or approaches me irl. *shruggie*

because its easier for someone to hide behind a avatar and a screen name and type things out rather than approach and get shot down ;)

So what? It is not the end of the world. If a man is really interested, he should approach.

i wouldnt know, i never approached a women in person before. all my past ex's has either approached me, or had someone tell me that they are interested

You should get out of your comfort zone. You're a hottie, be confident in that.

that will require me going to a bar and finding skanks. no thanks xD

Orrrrrr approach someone in the grocery store or someplace not at a bar.

maybe i can find a hottie at wally world

..... have you tried truck stops or in-pound yards?

Bail Bond storefront parking lots are also ripe for the pickin'.

Women's prisons. Don't forget women's prisons.
  • nooshi713

You say something to them! That’s how I met my other half. He was starring me down at a bar. His friend walked past me to go to the bathroom. I grabbed his arm and said “do me a favor tell your friend to either grow a pair and come talk to me, or stop starring. He’s starting to freak me out.” He laughed his *kitten* off. Then told my now fiancé. Who did end up coming over to talk to me.

So your man still did do the approaching.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Am I the only person who thinks the notion of a "league" is a silly concept in the first place when it comes to interacting with other humans?

I believe leagues exist, but they are not always based on looks.

Maybe they do, but I refuse to play into that particular game. However, I also don't go out of my way to approach people in general, so so far, this has worked out for me. :P
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member

So your man still did do the approaching.

But not with out a push. 😉. Maybe they just need to little nudge from you. To ease the nerves and know that a stunner like you is interested. ☺️
  • nooshi713
    edited July 2018

But not with out a push. 😉. Maybe they just need to little nudge from you. To ease the nerves and know that a stunner like you is interested. ☺️

Haha. I see. :)
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Yes and the time. I dont see an option to block people who are not your friends from messaging you. I think any online site is used for dating.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2018

Men in the South pay me no attention. All of the guys I’ve dated were from NY. I’m not complaining though. The men from New York are hard workers. At least from my experience.
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    Teamleslie wrote: »
    Yes and the time. I dont see an option to block people who are not your friends from messaging you. I think any online site is used for dating.

I have played a number of multiplayer online games as well and EVERY one of them had a general chat function that was filled with innuendo and ham fisted attempts at flirting...it's hilarious for awhile, but gets old after the first 30 minutes...

There is just a different level of "bravery" when you have nothing really at stake.
  • nooshi713

Men in the South pay me no attention. All of the guys I’ve dated were from NY. I’m not complaining though. The men from New York are hard workers. At least from my experience.

It is weird. I get tons of attention when I go to NY. Those guys are more aggressive. In the south also, but they are more gentlemanly. In Cali, I think a lot of guys are spoiled and lazy. Haha.
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member

It is weird. I get tons of attention when I go to NY. Those guys are more aggressive. In the south also, but they are more gentlemanly. In Cali, I think a lot of guys are spoiled and lazy. Haha.

I just woke up from my nap and saw this. My morning was full...running around trying to find the perfect half cap half chai with soy froth leaving room for some cinnamon and cream. Any idea how hard that is to find? How are we lazy? :open_mouth:

:D:D:D
  • nooshi713
    acnoyes wrote: »

I just woke up from my nap and saw this. My morning was full...running around trying to find the perfect half cap half chai with soy froth leaving room for some cinnamon and cream. Any idea how hard that is to find? How are we lazy? :open_mouth:

:D:D:D

Well obviously not all men are this way. It has just been my experience that guys from different parts of the country tend to act a bit different when it comes to dating.