Food Deals (coupons, sales, etc.).

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Lenny and Larry are only 14.99 a box at wegmans right now on sale
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    Market Basket has Halo Top on sale for $2.99 this week. The flyer says 34 flavors.

This is a New England chain https://www.shopmarketbasket.com/store-locations
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    At Grocery Outlet last week I found a few flavors of Quest Chips for $0.99 a bag.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    4.00 cash back ibotta on arctic zero so like free pint
  • alexastoutxo
    alexastoutxo Posts: 139 Member
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Another Grocery Outlet find!

If you have Grocery Outlet & love Halo Top Gingerbread then check this store ASAP because they have the seasonal flavor for $1.99 (doesn't expire until January).

My local store also marked full cases of the Cereal bars (discontinued items) to around $8.00 a box.

They also had boxes of the single packets for Quest protein powder (comes with 12) in Banana & Salted Caramel.

Boxes of their Brownie (regular protein bar) & Berry Bliss for $11.99 each & the Vanilla Hero bar for $9.99.

Do all of the grocery outlets have the gingerbread? That is AWESOME!!! What season is it for though if its going on now until Janurary? Confused lol!

The Grocery Outlet is a near expiration store so I was just mentioning that the ice cream flavor itself doesn't expire until January 2019.

I am not sure if the other Grocery Outlets will have it, but the two closest to me had a fair amount of pints.

Does your grocery outlet still have those cereal bars from quest available that you know of?? Been trying to find any that are still around like crazy!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2018
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Another Grocery Outlet find!

If you have Grocery Outlet & love Halo Top Gingerbread then check this store ASAP because they have the seasonal flavor for $1.99 (doesn't expire until January).

My local store also marked full cases of the Cereal bars (discontinued items) to around $8.00 a box.

They also had boxes of the single packets for Quest protein powder (comes with 12) in Banana & Salted Caramel.

Boxes of their Brownie (regular protein bar) & Berry Bliss for $11.99 each & the Vanilla Hero bar for $9.99.

Do all of the grocery outlets have the gingerbread? That is AWESOME!!! What season is it for though if its going on now until Janurary? Confused lol!

The Grocery Outlet is a near expiration store so I was just mentioning that the ice cream flavor itself doesn't expire until January 2019.

I am not sure if the other Grocery Outlets will have it, but the two closest to me had a fair amount of pints.

Does your grocery outlet still have those cereal bars from quest available that you know of?? Been trying to find any that are still around like crazy!

@alexastoutxo

My local one still had them on Saturday. They also had cases of the regular bars (flavors will vary from store to store I'm sure) for $11.99! That's half of what you pay for a full box at GNC, Vitaminshoppe, Lucky Vitamin, etc. (well of course barring sales & usually it's not as great as that). I bought two cases of the White Chocolate Raspberry. I hope next time I go in a few weeks they have CCCD.
  • This isn't food per se, but if you use Ibotta there is $5 bonus for a mobile purchase. I "bought" a free Groupon offer and got the bonus within a couple hours.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    This isn't food per se, but if you use Ibotta there is $5 bonus for a mobile purchase. I "bought" a free Groupon offer and got the bonus within a couple hours.

OOO thank you! Great idea :wink:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    At Grocery Outlet they had bags of Popcorners for $0.50 cents a bag for some & $0.99 for others.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    https://www.eatwholly.com/

Will have coupon for free product up to 6 dollars tomorrow
  • brandy_losinit
    brandy_losinit Posts: 21 Member
    I just got a 6qt pressure cooker at aldi's for 40.00! Seems like a great deal. It has 10 presets, and you can also program manually. I just saw one at costco for 102.00 for the same setup.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Reminder for the free halo top coupon tonight starting 12:01 https://halotop.com/new

suppose to be tomorrow but it is live now http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/#/index.html?Link=JIMYYJELJ4Q3U
  • Noreenmarie1234
    4iic2k2uqg29.png
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

These are homemade ice cream sandwiches regular 68 bucks but only like 5 bucks for a 17 pack.... would make great christmas treats or presents.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077BCDPP7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Just a heads up! The past two years Hershey has released Pumpkin Pie KitKats; unfortunately, both times it has been a Kroger grocery store exclusive. I’m not lying when I say I’ve been looking every time I go into Grocery Outlet considering that store gets overstock and near expiration foods. Finally found it! I found this flavor (comes in a decent size bag) by the cash register.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    Vega protein powder only 1.65 or 21 cent! [/img]
    idd8jjwul7jh.png
    nswbdk9x4wsm.png
    0lggypr26h0n.png

To get this deal you must do a subscribe & Save purchase. You can cancel the subscribe & save after you get your order if you wish, see link below to cancel. Subscribe & Save bypasses the add-on requirement, you do NOT need a $25 purchase when doing subscribe & save.. even if the page says so
    Choose below the price will show higher. After you clip the coupon and click subscribe now you will see the lower price at checkout

Vanilla $1.65 or 21 Cents
    Chocolate $5.08 or $4.20

Clip the $12 off Coupon located under the price or product description
    Click the circle by Subscribe & Save, then click Subscribe Now
    The final price including coupon and all discounts will show on the last screen
  • @Noreenmarie1234 is that on Amazon? I don't see the coupon
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    At Grocery Outlet they have the regular flavors of Quest Cookies for $0.50 a cookie.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Target has Luna bars and Larabars 5 a box and ibotta has great cashback for Lara clod etc.

Best deal is Luna bar making each box only 3.50 using this 1vkgg2m2ova6.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    edited January 2019
    Orgain Choc protein powder discounted on Amazon!