Worst date you've ever been on..

124»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I once took a girl out to dinner.

She ordered a salad..... but neglected to eat it.

Instead, she just pushed the food around on her plate with a fork.

Unforgivable.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    In my early 20s i worked as a front desk clerk at a local hotel. There was a restaurant next door that I would call, order and pick up food from occasionally. One night, I ordered and headed over to pick up my food. There was a new, Hispanic cutie working or maybe i hadn't noticed him before for whatever reason. Long story short, he asked me out on a date. I agreed. I don't even remember where we went, I think I blocked it out. I do remember that he was extremely gropey and constantly tried to grab me and kiss me. I was so put off by his behavior. When he was dropping me off, he was all hands and I literally had to jump out of his truck and run inside. There was no second date.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ... I have no date stories because I can't recall ever actually having been on a date with anyone.

But these stories make me value and appreciate the relationships and chances I took on people a wee bit more. Nothing this horrific (or disgusting) has happened to me. Y'all have my sympathy.
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Wasn't necessarily the date, which was bad on its own, but the fact that she hung out in my parking lot for two hours after she dropped me off "incase I changed my mind about doing something after dinner".

Did you end up doing something after dinner?

To answer that I need to tell you a story.

Long ago, there was a newly trained warrior from across the seas of Antonica, the race of the forgotten iksar being newly re-discovered had begun the life of one iksar. This neophyte warrior's name was Lyzzard.

Lyzzard trained outside of his hometown killing scorpions and scaled wolf pups until he gained the level of 5. At this time he was getting bored of the creatures that inhabited the outside area of the gates of Cabilis and noticed that the road lead down into a pit.

When Lyzzard decided he should go and check out this new land he had not seen before, he knew there could be some dangers in going. Though he knew, his warrior instinct dared him to ignore it.

He followed the road down into what was known around the Feild of Bone as "The pit", and down there he saw that it was just as he hoped... many things to kill and fight. He fought a scaled wolf hunter and barely survived, he then decided that he needed a partner for this task of becoming a champion mightier than all other races. He found a partner in Jettlizzy the monk and Chleu the shaman which were at his level of training.

After acheiving the 7th level of training, he decided to go off to explore on his own down in the pit. He walked around for what seemed like days along the walls of the pit, but he soon found out that he would have been better off waiting until he reached a higher level of training before he should have went off exploring. He walked upon some bones, which his instructor had told him about, of a dragon. He was told to be weary of MeeseeksAndDestroy the thespian and the area where bones of a large creature come up from the ground with a large skull with sharp teeth lay.

Lyzzard being daring as he was decided to ignore the warnings and search the area. After a few moments of arriving at the area, he found himself up against a creature that would change his life forever. This creature was a Badger looking creature known to most people as a Burnyia.

Lyzzard drew his Fine Steel Two handed sword and attempted to destroy that of which had attacked him. He swung and swung with the feriousity of a warrior with nothing to lose and missed too many times.

So no?

You didn't read my story did you?

I think she missed the part where Merrick the Holy had to raise Lyzzard with his Mace of Decontamination...
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Svanel wrote: »
    In my early 20s i worked as a front desk clerk at a local hotel. There was a restaurant next door that I would call, order and pick up food from occasionally. One night, I ordered and headed over to pick up my food. There was a new, Hispanic cutie working or maybe i hadn't noticed him before for whatever reason. Long story short, he asked me out on a date. I agreed. I don't even remember where we went, I think I blocked it out. I do remember that he was extremely gropey and constantly tried to grab me and kiss me. I was so put off by his behavior. When he was dropping me off, he was all hands and I literally had to jump out of his truck and run inside. There was no second date.

Did you order from that restaurant again?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    The worst? Any blind date. Just had one today after swearing them off several years ago. Never again (please remind me of this again in a few years lol)

Another time was the '50lbs heavier than the photo' guy who sweated profusely during our first date. Excessively. Dripping. Brow wiping. Sloppy wet. Ewwww. He said he ran earlier in the morning to look thinner (HA!) and must have some residual effects. I was polite, we talked and ate (sorta). I then paid for mine separate. *guys - this means we're not at all interested* He walked me to my car, gave me an awkward hug and slowly whispered "I love you, Jenny" OH. MY. WHAAAAATTTTT? I bolted. He continued to contact me until I threatened a protection order. The end.

Ewwwwww
  • Motorsheen
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    The worst? Any blind date. Just had one today after swearing them off several years ago. Never again (please remind me of this again in a few years lol)

Another time was the '50lbs heavier than the photo' guy who sweated profusely during our first date. Excessively. Dripping. Brow wiping. Sloppy wet. Ewwww. He said he ran earlier in the morning to look thinner (HA!) and must have some residual effects. I was polite, we talked and ate (sorta). I then paid for mine separate. *guys - this means we're not at all interested* He walked me to my car, gave me an awkward hug and slowly whispered "I love you, Jenny" OH. MY. WHAAAAATTTTT? I bolted. He continued to contact me until I threatened a protection order. The end.

that would have been particularly awful if your name wasn't Jenny.
  • RngrZulu2
    RngrZulu2 Posts: 269 Member
    Set up with an aerobics instructor!!!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Unforgivable.

I didn't eat the salad because you grossed me out during the date. You ate with ur mouth open & food was falling out. Plus, all you did was talk about how much you loved ur ex. 😣
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I'm learning a lot here on what not to do if I ever go on a date again!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,690 MFP Moderator

Unforgivable.

Maybe she was practicing for her audition for the Big Bang Theory? :)
  • Motorsheen
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

Unforgivable.

I didn't eat the salad because you grossed me out during the date. You ate with ur mouth open & food was falling out. Plus, all you did was talk about how much you loved ur ex. 😣

..... you gotta be thinking of the wrong guy; my table manners are outstanding in every regard.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    My worst date is with this girl i met on facebook, we when out to a restaurant for dinner and she order salad cause she was "dieting" and nothing else and i ordered steak with fries on the side , she had the guts to reach out to take some of my fries i was like " hey stick to your side of the table!" You the one who said you wanted to eat "healthy" and she was piss she walk out of the just like that 😅

I'm pretty sure you're her worst date story.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    My mother had a surprise birthday in a bar , there was a stag party and the best man was hot he was asking me on a date all night , as I went to leave he scooped me up and Wouldn’t let me down until I agreed to a date. I kissed him said ok.

He took me to a bar local to him bought me a drink and introduced me to all his friends and family, then turned his back on me and carried on talking to everyone else , I felt like an accessory so I left , went to stay at one of my brothers houses close by.
    I woke up to my brother fighting with the guy on his doorstep early hours of the morning , he had hunted me down and was begging me to marry him he even had a ring. He got 2 years in prison and came looking for me again as soon as he was released telling my family he would kill me , if he couldn’t have me no one would.
    I had to check into the police station every couple of hours until they picked him up . I changed my name and moved away.

!!