Britt's Goal or Bust OMAD Journey

1171819202123»

Replies

• DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    mmmmm that looks good Nice pic
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    @brittdee88 glad you are back on track. meals look yummy!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Thanks, everyone!
    I am writing because I will actually be leaving you beautiful people after all. I started a program for ED sufferers today and regular eating on a schedule is strongly suggested for now. I will still be around to cheer you all on, and I am 100% sure that I will be implementing OMAD in my maintenance strategy! I will be back to posting then. Love you all! <3
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Thanks, everyone!
    I am writing because I will actually be leaving you beautiful people after all. I started a program for ED sufferers today and regular eating on a schedule is strongly suggested for now. I will still be around to cheer you all on, and I am 100% sure that I will be implementing OMAD in my maintenance strategy! I will be back to posting then. Love you all! <3

Best wishes and take care of you.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm hoping nothing but the best for you <3
  • KatsNewYear
    KatsNewYear Posts: 47 Member
    Best of luck to you Brittdee. Stay in touch.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    @brittdee88 sad to see you "go" but you have to take care of you. Hoping for only the best <3 hugs!
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Britt, It am sad to see you leave, but when you come back you will be stronger for having done what you needed to do to take care of you.

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Thank you so much, everyone! I will definitely still be around checking in on you all <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You will be missed but your health is most important - take care, and we'll welcome you back with open arms when you're ready :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Best wishes to you and take care of yourself!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    You are making me HUNGRY looks so goooood !