What did you make for dinner tonight??

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    Too busy to cook (16-hour work day): Chicken breast meat pulled off a rotisserie bird, shelled cooked edamame that they sell in the produce section, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, hot sauce. And a potato roll with butter.
  • nelja
    nelja Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2018
    Pot roast with spare rib sauce,sausage, mixed pasta, mixed veggies for me and tomato cucumber salad for the men in my family.And also nesquick for them as a beverage.
    0tpwbkq5tznp.jpg
  • nelja
    nelja Posts: 282 Member
    @Lounmoun May we have the recipe for this?
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Sausage, mushroom and onion pizza

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Last night I made a pork and peanut noodle stir fry... it was good. Recipe is from budget bytes (pork and peanut dragon noodles is what it’s called) I added steamed broccoli and some peanut butter to the sauce lol
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Pork Saltimbocca (pork loin with a slice of Parma ham on top) Hairy Dieters Recipe and only 194kcals - had it with spinach and salad.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,594 Member
    I cheated and ate here
    http://trevesandhyde.com/food/
    I ordered gravax and rare bavette.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Wednesday, pizza.
  • Did a shrimp stir fry
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited July 2018
    I am meal prepping today, so it's been a day of deliciousness. burritos, pasta with shrimp and tomato sauce, pasta with sausage and bell pepper sauce, and mashed potato bowls. I still have pasta with beef taco sauce, and chili with pasta.

Lots of pasta (tightening up the budget and pasta, rice, and dried beans are cheap). I need to look up some lentil recipes too.
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Grilled pork tenderloin, garlic mashed redskin potatoes, green beans, Sauvignon blanc
  • forestdweller46
    forestdweller46 Posts: 28 Member
    edited July 2018
    Huge poblano pepper stuffed with ground venison & brown rice. While it roasted, sauteed some snow peas and thin sliced carrots.
    Have all ingredients for Nam Prik Ong except for the Thai Curry Paste, which shall be remedied tomorrow !! Thanks acpgee :)
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,594 Member
    Nam Prik Kai Kem. A relish for crudites made from salted duck egg, grilled aubergine, green mango as well as lime, sugar, chillis. I used the David Thompson recipe from Thai Food.

Cherry clafoutis for dessert using this recipe
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/aug/29/how-to-cook-perfect-cherry-clafoutis
  • nikkichenmfp
    nikkichenmfp Posts: 9 Member
    I’m baking chicken breast fillet coated in butter and garlic, with some potatoes and carrots. Delicious!
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Chicken thighs on the smoker & Collards from the garden
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Tuna/egg salad (made with of regular mayo, mustard, pickle relish, Trader Joe's Wasabi mayo, chopped onions, scallions. celery, green peppers), a side of cherry tomatoes, plain potato chips and a big ole cup or so of strawberries&pomegranate arils for dessert, washed down with some good ole ice cold water=YUM!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    kigngfro0es9.jpeg

Coconut chicken curry on top of white rice.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    tuna, avocado, hard boiled egg, mayo, salt, pepper, toast and veggies
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Tonight we're having grilled teriyaki chicken and Asian vegetables.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    tonight....probably fajitas. My 7 year old gets irritated if we don't eat something at least resembling tacos on Tuesday.