The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Happy Monday everyone! Make it a great day and a great week!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Good morning my MFP Friends. Welcome to Monday, embrace it as much as you do that first cup of ________(fill in the blank... java for me).

I got my 3.1 miles in today.... a very sloppy 40:29... but better than sleeping in :-)

Thought of the Day: Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. ~Anonymous

So today give from a grateful heart, and if you take... take thankfully and never forget.

PS... Welcome to Shark Week!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSklNN1xeqUUYaU2fMxoAAwYUpdSKcSYfNja03n2mkQ_PabYGU5
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Happy Monday. NJ is now 2.5 days into a 10-day rainy forecast, with tickets to the Phils/Dodgers for a mid-day game Wednesday. Hope it doesn't rain because I don't want my hot dog to get wet. So humid running outside was skipped for cardio in the gym. Really hope the overpaid weatherliars are wrong this time, but they seldom are wrong when it comes to rain. Carpe diem.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Nice 5.5 mile jog on the u.s. national mall before the rain returned to the DMV, happy monday
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    I quit drinking yesterday so there's that.

Congratulations! That's a hard thing to do and even though I don't know you...I'm proud of you!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    40 year old fluffy chick!! Always looking for supportive friends :) add me if you’d like
  • MDProctor
    MDProctor Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning, all. Feel free to add. I've been a user for a while but not in the forum. It's time now and would love to have you be a part of that.
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good morning my MFP Friends. Welcome to Monday, embrace it as much as you do that first cup of ________(fill in the blank... java for me).

I got my 3.1 miles in today.... a very sloppy 40:29... but better than sleeping in :-)

Thought of the Day: Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. ~Anonymous

So today give from a grateful heart, and if you take... take thankfully and never forget.

I love your thought of the day today! And I forgot it was shark week! Thanks for the reminder! Hope you are doing well. <3;)
  • Time4me2day
    Time4me2day Posts: 11 Member
    Happy Monday. NJ is now 2.5 days into a 10-day rainy forecast, with tickets to the Phils/Dodgers for a mid-day game Wednesday. Hope it doesn't rain because I don't want my hot dog to get wet. So humid running outside was skipped for cardio in the gym. Really hope the overpaid weatherliars are wrong this time, but they seldom are wrong when it comes to rain. Carpe diem.

Hey Allison - Jersey here to and it's gonna suck! Hope the weather holds off for the game!
  • tammythaxton
    tammythaxton Posts: 35 Member
    Is 52 too old for this?????
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Is 52 too old for this?????

I hope not. I am 51 - and then some. So, if 52 is too old.....call me an old fart and kick my *kitten* out! Good luck on that! I am fiesty and contact friendly! LOL!
  • Mattyfit2014
    Mattyfit2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi I was 40 earlier this year and turning my life around, so always keen to support and be inspired so feel free to add me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

You got your period?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good evening peeps/ or good morning....either way I hope its a good one!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member

You got your period?

No sharks around me anymore. Wife graduated from that phase, and daughters moved out.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

You got your period?

No sharks around me anymore. Wife graduated from that phase, and daughters moved out.

😆 I don't actually think he means that kind of shark week , but its the only context I've ever heard that said. Lol
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Good morning all 😊
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Happy rainy hot muggy Tuesday from NJ. I read an article yesterday that proposed mid-aged crisis is a myth and people are happiest in their 50's. Gives you younger "middle agers" something to look forward to, and I gotta say I agree with their conclusion. Carpe diem!