Post your Keto dinner pics!

Replies

• inkedupgurl
    inkedupgurl Posts: 18 Member
    Scrambled eggs with southwest seasoning in a cheddar shell
    1pxcpa4ky79p.jpg

Did you make the cheddar shell or buy?!? Yum!

• MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Looking at all of this food has made me so hungry. Lunch couldn't come soon enough, lol!! :)
    Lol ok well here's some more for you then :smile:

This was on my 40 gram carb day per week I do...
    Dry brined and slow smoked beef brisket. Sliced then steamed for broiled toasted french hogie (32 grams carbs) melts with habanero white cheddar, creamy havarti, roasted green peppers, caramelized onions, mayo and creamy horseradish. With a side of the beef dripping aujus and low carb barbeque sauce brisket burn ends that were pre soaked in the aujus then basted then put back on the smoker before serving. So delicious!
    -snip-
    And here's another day...smoked beef brisket hash with poached farm eggs
    lm26avfe8g3k.jpg

Egad! Drooling over here... Wish you were my neighbor...
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2018
    Lol thanks guys :smile:

My Montreal style smoked brisket point sandwich from the other day with home made lower carb rye bread, homemade low carb coleslaw and homemade mustard sauce and mustard/horseradish dill dipping sauce, smoked some more wet brined hot smoked Albacore Tuna and some cold smoked Spring Salmon and Albacore Tuna Lox, canned some Pink salmon with dill, tarragon, anise, lemon, sweet/hot peppers and pink salt, a double double home ground burger mixed of 50 day dry aged prime rib, 28 day aged prime rib, sirloin tri tip and bacon (a 60/30 protein/fat ratio-melt in your mouth)--the burger bun was 30 grams net carbs...., and a low carb pizza I made yesterday.

The pizza: Almond flour, mozza, cream cheese, egg, salt, rice wine vinegar, Italian herbs, cracked pepper for the dough. Then pizza sauce, mozzarella, roasted garlic, roasted green peppers, South African Peppadew sweet peppers, mushrooms, Italian imported Capicolla, smoked grainy mustard & honey sausage, smoked roasted Leak & caramelized onion sausage, then garnished with Habenero Havarti, aged white cheddar, balsamic reduction glaze, parmigiano reggiano and sweet basil from the garden.

This all looks so good, It's going to be the death of me.
  • procrox
    procrox Posts: 38 Member
    Definitely trying this pizza base recipe !
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    @lowjax75 - Me thinks you may be fishing for compliments... :laugh: You are SO not out of your league. Looks fabulous!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Looks delicious lowjax75! Barbecuing is a great way to add great flavors to foods. Amazing what the difference is in flavors just by using different herbs, spices, marinades, rubs etc does to foods when barbecuing. Sure helps with giving ranges of flavors to keto/LC meals.
  • A_mission_for_me
    A_mission_for_me Posts: 19 Member
    Sirloin patty topped with a fried egg, hot pepper rings and a tiny bit of sriracha and avocado and a few cherry tomatoes on the side
  • A_mission_for_me
    Homemade buffalo wings with some veggies and blue cheese dip
  • A_mission_for_me
    Sausage topped with sauerkraut and mustard and a side of grilled asparagus.
  • A_mission_for_me
    Grilled steak and onions cooked in lots of butter.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Steak puttanesca, cucumbers, and black olives.

ke1ma89irgvq.jpeg