New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    @vnb_208 the second one is buffalo chicken, mozzarella and fresh blue cheese. So yummy. I make a lot of different ones. Always go back to buffalo chicken or pepperoni and onion or olive though

@melissa where the recipe i need that

Is this what everyone's using? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/244447/two-ingredient-pizza-dough/

If only I had the carbs! I HAVE made the below recipe before... under 350 cals for entire recipe and under 20 carbs!

https://detoxinista.com/the-secret-to-perfect-cauliflower-pizza-crust/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    jenn_zimm wrote: »
    Btw, I have samples of those Truwomen bars coming, thanks to you guys ;)

Same - I'm excited to try them!

Glad I mentioned they sent me ;). They are probably wondering where all these new requests are coming from, haha!

Which flavors did you ask for?

I asked Nature Valley if they had any coupons or samples of their new Almond Butter Bites, because I am not paying $5.68 for a bag (especially if it's not amazing tasting).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Rocky Road Trip oreos have been seen at Target and Walmart.

Found them at shop rite too. They're good!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I REALLY like the glazed donut donut shop toaster strudels, but mainly because their Boston cream flavor is my favorite and it has the same filling. The Boston cream toaster strudel has chocolate icing whereas this one has a grittier white icing that doesn’t spread as easily as traditional Pillsbury icing, but melts/thickens into the glaze you’d find on a Krispy Kreme donut. Nothing groundbreaking or new, but very yummy!
    pq1evllyoche.jpeg

I’m impressed with the Archer Farms ice cream, very dense and generous swirls/mix-ins much like Enlightened! However, I can see where people are complaining about its aftertaste since the erythritol is a bit strong, or maybe that’s just the bourbon (I don’t drink often AT ALL). The caramel maple bourbon reminds me of Enlightened’s caramel oatmeal cookie pint, but with pecans. Very similar caramel flavor going on! I don’t think I’d get it again because it’s 380 calories for less than a pint serving, but I liked it. I have no clue why I didn’t try the chocolate peanut butter first since that’s the flavor I’m most excited for!
    9tetd3uzp442.jpeg
    ugn13cs3g2j2.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I REALLY like the glazed donut donut shop toaster strudels, but mainly because their Boston cream flavor is my favorite and it has the same filling. The Boston cream toaster strudel has chocolate icing whereas this one has a grittier white icing that doesn’t spread as easily as traditional Pillsbury icing, but melts/thickens into the glaze you’d find on a Krispy Kreme donut. Nothing groundbreaking or new, but very yummy!
    pq1evllyoche.jpeg

I’m impressed with the Archer Farms ice cream, very dense and generous swirls/mix-ins much like Enlightened! However, I can see where people are complaining about its aftertaste since the erythritol is a bit strong, or maybe that’s just the bourbon (I don’t drink often AT ALL). The caramel maple bourbon reminds me of Enlightened’s caramel oatmeal cookie pint, but with pecans. Very similar caramel flavor going on! I don’t think I’d get it again because it’s 380 calories for less than a pint serving, but I liked it. I have no clue why I didn’t try the chocolate peanut butter first since that’s the flavor I’m most excited for!
    9tetd3uzp442.jpeg
    ugn13cs3g2j2.jpeg

I tried the cookie dough. It's good and had a good amount of mix ins but nothing super special. I do really like the archer farms though with the mint cookie as my fave
  • hgycta
    pq1evllyoche.jpeg

9tetd3uzp442.jpeg
    ugn13cs3g2j2.jpeg

I tried the cookie dough. It's good and had a good amount of mix ins but nothing super special. I do really like the archer farms though with the mint cookie as my fave

Is it green mint or white mint? I know it shouldn't matter.... but it does, I get nostalgic with green mint chocolate chip ice cream >.>

Also, I take back everything I said about it not being a pint... I thought it was 3 half cup servings out of habit of quickly scanning the nutrition label, I didn't realize it's 3 - 2/3 cup servings! Dang it FDA and forcing companies to change their labeling, it's really messing me up with measuring ice cream! I feel like it would be harder to add and divide 2/3 cup servings than it would be 1/2 cup servings!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    About 480 calories and I was able to eat a little over half this entire thing!
    I definitely think it’s A LOT better than the veggie version I tried originally. Not too much cheese, but the cheese it did have was really good. The crust was nice and crispy again (says to bake directly on the rack) and there was plenty of toppings.
    You can tell it’s not actual meat and vegan stuff, but I still loved it. That being said, I’m not a heavy meat eater and enjoy seitan meat alternatives. For a vegan pizza I couldn’t ask for more!
    My family (who ARE meat lovers) said it was really good and something they enjoy. My brother’s girlfriend even said it reminds her of actual sausage... personally I didn’t think it was nearly as oily, but hey, the moral of the story is no one threw it away!
    10/10 for vegan pizza, 7/10 for regular pizza.
    ckxteuulmor8.jpeg
    fx0v36ixmm7a.jpeg

Wow this was really filling! I ate the whole pizza for lunch & felt stuffed for hours afterwards. The only things I ate for my afternoon/first meal was a pint of Halo Top Gingerbread House & a small Giant brand Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bar.

The only thing I didn't really care for was the crust tasted a bit weird (I can't put my finger on why though).

I still would love to try the Herb Lover's pizza.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    su1zvmvd0t4i.jpeg

These chips are so delicious. I was in target one day and I was feeling a little snack’ish and I saw a small bag of these near the cashier and I didn’t think they looked too appealing, but I thought meh, the entire bag is only 130 cals so I got them and they did not disappoint. They’re so light and crispy and really satisfying.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    pq1evllyoche.jpeg

9tetd3uzp442.jpeg
    ugn13cs3g2j2.jpeg

Is it green mint or white mint? I know it shouldn't matter.... but it does, I get nostalgic with green mint chocolate chip ice cream >.>

Also, I take back everything I said about it not being a pint... I thought it was 3 half cup servings out of habit of quickly scanning the nutrition label, I didn't realize it's 3 - 2/3 cup servings! Dang it FDA and forcing companies to change their labeling, it's really messing me up with measuring ice cream! I feel like it would be harder to add and divide 2/3 cup servings than it would be 1/2 cup servings!

White..... Sorry. If you eat it all then don't have to divide it lol
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    pq1evllyoche.jpeg

9tetd3uzp442.jpeg
    ugn13cs3g2j2.jpeg

I was wondering why you were saying it wasn't a whole pint, because it looked like a whole pint to me haha I love all archer farms pints I've tried. I think you will love chocolate peanut butter pint, it's really good. I don't remember what enlightened tasted like to compare but it's very good. I didn't really get any aftertaste but bourbon is very strong in this pint.
  • hgycta
    About 480 calories and I was able to eat a little over half this entire thing!
    I definitely think it’s A LOT better than the veggie version I tried originally. Not too much cheese, but the cheese it did have was really good. The crust was nice and crispy again (says to bake directly on the rack) and there was plenty of toppings.
    You can tell it’s not actual meat and vegan stuff, but I still loved it. That being said, I’m not a heavy meat eater and enjoy seitan meat alternatives. For a vegan pizza I couldn’t ask for more!
    My family (who ARE meat lovers) said it was really good and something they enjoy. My brother’s girlfriend even said it reminds her of actual sausage... personally I didn’t think it was nearly as oily, but hey, the moral of the story is no one threw it away!
    10/10 for vegan pizza, 7/10 for regular pizza.
    ckxteuulmor8.jpeg
    fx0v36ixmm7a.jpeg

Wow this was really filling! I ate the whole pizza for lunch & felt stuffed for hours afterwards. The only things I ate for my afternoon/first meal was a pint of Halo Top Gingerbread House & a small Giant brand Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bar.

The only thing I didn't really care for was the crust tasted a bit weird (I can't put my finger on why though).

I still would love to try the Herb Lover's pizza.

Holy moly, your entire day sounds delicious, I wouldn't mind following your meal plan! xD
    arya8 wrote: »
    pq1evllyoche.jpeg

9tetd3uzp442.jpeg
    ugn13cs3g2j2.jpeg

I was wondering why you were saying it wasn't a whole pint, because it looked like a whole pint to me haha I love all archer farms pints I've tried. I think you will love chocolate peanut butter pint, it's really good. I don't remember what enlightened tasted like to compare but it's very good. I didn't really get any aftertaste but bourbon is very strong in this pint.

I have the chocolate peanut butter enlightened at least two times a week so I'll be able to tell which one aces it better, but Archer Farm's version is slightly less calories so I'm hoping theirs will be better somehow! ;) I'm hoping to get around to it either Thursday or Friday! I have to hand it to Target, they came out with some pretty original ice cream flavors! Target also seems to be the #1 place for seasonal goodies (especially pumpkin), so I'm hoping their low calorie pints will get some fun seasonal flavors in around that time!
  • hgycta
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I went to the store tonight and the (very fit) woman in front of me had Quest bars, Enlightened ice cream, and Oreos in her cart. I had to wonder if she followed this thread.

Speaking of Quest, I got an email this morning apparently vitamin shoppe is having their buy one get one 50% off all Quest products promotion again!

If she doesn’t follow this thread, she would definitely love it. I would’ve said something to her xD I’ve bonded with more people than I can count over their shopping habits, whenever I’m not the only one checking out with 15+ pints of halo top or enlightened I always feel like the other person is family for how much they understand me :’)
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Are the quest bars as good as the oh yeah One bars? And which flavors are your favorites? I'm listening, yall have got great taste!!!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Are the quest bars as good as the oh yeah One bars? And which flavors are your favorites? I'm listening, yall have got great taste!!!

I am probably the odd man out here, but I really don't like quest bars so they do not compare to Oh Yeah One bars.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited July 2018
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I went to the store tonight and the (very fit) woman in front of me had Quest bars, Enlightened ice cream, and Oreos in her cart. I had to wonder if she followed this thread.

Speaking of Quest, I got an email this morning apparently vitamin shoppe is having their buy one get one 50% off all Quest products promotion again!

If she doesn’t follow this thread, she would definitely love it. I would’ve said something to her xD I’ve bonded with more people than I can count over their shopping habits, whenever I’m not the only one checking out with 15+ pints of halo top or enlightened I always feel like the other person is family for how much they understand me :’)

I remember being known as the ice cream lady at Grocery Outlet when it first opened :D.

I'm taking another pint of Halo Top Gingerbread for lunch tomorrow. So my lunch will be ice cream, protein bar, & cheese sticks.

I'm going to try & eat my main meal later in the day so I don't get ravenous by eating a lot of calories too early. So far it's been helping.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    FL_Hiker wrote: »

My favorite is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Birthday Cake (really sweet), White Chocolate Raspberry (can be annoying cause the seeds get stuck in your teeth), Cookies & Cream, & I used to love the Brownie one (haven't had that flavor in forever though).
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited July 2018
    I usually hate fake, diet’y ice cream, but the enlightened bars are so. Damn. Good! I just tried the birthday cake and PB & chocolate flavor tonight. I like them better then Yasso greek yogurt bars and regular generic ice cream bars. They’re so expensive though.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    jenn_zimm wrote: »
    Btw, I have samples of those Truwomen bars coming, thanks to you guys ;)

Same - I'm excited to try them!

Glad I mentioned they sent me ;). They are probably wondering where all these new requests are coming from, haha!

haha! when i first asked for a sample they said they didn't do samples and directed me to the website to buy some. i didn't reply and the next day they wrote me again asking for my address because they'd magically found some bars they wanted to send me :)