New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    new halo top awaits me at home - just got delivered :D pumped to try it!

My roommate just texted me saying it arrived, too!!! Unfortunately I won’t be home until Thursday or Friday night so I can’t try it yet, and now I’m torn between whether I should try the new halo top or the chocolate peanut butter archer farms pint first!!!! Agh!!!

I've been tracking mine and it says it still in CA :D:D:D:D:D i better be home when i get there lol

No Halo top for me I figured i wouldn't get anyways because the tracker said last updated july 18 in CA but I used my free coupon to grab a pint of the candy vad
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

My roommate just texted me saying it arrived, too!!! Unfortunately I won’t be home until Thursday or Friday night so I can’t try it yet, and now I’m torn between whether I should try the new halo top or the chocolate peanut butter archer farms pint first!!!! Agh!!!

I've been tracking mine and it says it still in CA :D:D:D:D:D i better be home when i get there lol

No Halo top for me I figured i wouldn't get anyways because the tracker said last updated july 18 in CA but I used my free coupon to grab a pint of the candy vad

I got mine a few days ago but my boyfriend ate it LOL. Good thing I have another one coming in his name that I will be eating!
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    Anyone know where the quest pizzas are sold in Canada?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Are the quest bars as good as the oh yeah One bars? And which flavors are your favorites? I'm listening, yall have got great taste!!!

I am probably the odd man out here, but I really don't like quest bars so they do not compare to Oh Yeah One bars.

I'm with you! Had one for my middle morning snack and ugh! What is that texture and horrible aftertaste? One bars are sooooo much better

I know, texture is like hardened play doh.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

The new HT shouldn't be hitting shelves until the first week of August. Unless stores don't follow the rules... which they never seem to haha
  • vnb_208

The new HT shouldn't be hitting shelves until the first week of August. Unless stores don't follow the rules... which they never seem to haha

I believe this is from the giveaway we did
  • vnb_208

I got mine a few days ago but my boyfriend ate it LOL. Good thing I have another one coming in his name that I will be eating!

How did you get it so early mines still at distributing center
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

I just got home and yup, it’s definitely here! I don’t have the calories left for it tonight and I’ll be in Washington all day tomorrow but shucks when I get home tomorrow night I’m trying it ASAP!!!! I had to peel back the flap to peek but nothing too revealing... it has a nice peanut buttery smell though! I’m hopeful!
    wdtanw0r7rcc.jpeg

• vnb_208

I just got home and yup, it’s definitely here! I don’t have the calories left for it tonight and I’ll be in Washington all day tomorrow but shucks when I get home tomorrow night I’m trying it ASAP!!!! I had to peel back the flap to peek but nothing too revealing... it has a nice peanut buttery smell though! I’m hopeful!
    wdtanw0r7rcc.jpeg

Aww man I'm jealouss
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member

mine's scheduled for delivery tomorrow :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Anyone want to try some free gluten free stuff? Came across this, lol. I never say no to trying free products! https://registration.spenut.com/add-your-voice-us/
  • Noreenmarie1234

How did you get it so early mines still at distributing center

I think they sent them out in waves. I sent to a few friends and 2 of them already got the same day my first one came, but the other one is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Anyone want to try some free gluten free stuff? Came across this, lol. I never say no to trying free products! https://registration.spenut.com/add-your-voice-us/

Awesome, thank you!
  • vnb_208
    edited July 2018
    @Noreenmarie1234 looks like mine is scheduled to arrive Saturday

7jlagu8etaki.png

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited July 2018

@pancakerunner its available for sale online
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    l0jvqfdftaic.png

This was good not only as a pasta alternative, it was just good! Noodles were very close to the real thing with out any overbearing veggie taste. Sauce was plentiful and falvorful. Whole bag was 400 calories and although the portion looked small in the bowl it was satisfying.

NUTRITION FACTS
    Servings per Container 2.5
    Servings Size 1 2/3 Cup (111g)
    Amount per Serving
    Calories 160
    Total Fat 4.5g
    Saturated Fat 2.5g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 15mg
    Sodium 230mg
    Total Carbohydrates 20g
    Dietary Fiber 2g
    Total Sugars 2g
    Protein 9g
  • Millicent3015
    Millicent3015 Posts: 374 Member
    I just discovered Chocologic here in the UK. The dark chocolate is 90% less sugar per 80g bar, the milk/hazelnut is 60% less. They also do giant milk chocolate buttons. Available in Tesco, which also now stocks Werther's sugar free chewy toffees, and Hovis Lower Carb (Seeded or Wholemeal) bread which is about 10g carbs per slice.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited July 2018

@pancakerunner its available for sale online

I know. I misread the original post :)@bella_x0
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2018
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

Not so crazy about the flavor selection (except for the peanut butter swirl) but I LOVE so delicious so I’m excited for these and I’ll give it a shot! The no sugar added vanilla coconut milk pint is the first thing I really fell in love with before Halo Top came around.

EDIT: The Impulsive Buy states: "Mango Swirl, Salted Caramel Swirl, and Lemon Swirl are the other flavors in this line." Count me in on the salted caramel and lemon swirl!

I also hate to say this, but I’m not crazy about the peanut butter & jelly pint. I REALLY wanted to love it, and I love that they would send so many free samples (which could NOT have been cheap since they’re all shipped on dry ice) so I’ll continue patronizing the brand but I found this pint underwhelming.
    Pros: No heavy stevia aftertaste to give it an artificial or bitter flavor. Definitely gives you a lot of sweet strawberry jelly!
    Cons: No chunks of peanut butter! There were jelly swirls, but no cannoli bits, either, or at least I didn’t notice them if they were there. More jelly than peanut butter, and I was hoping to taste more peanut butter than jelly.
    If you really like peanut butter and jelly you might love this, but I’ve always been more of a fluffernutter or peanut butter and Nutella girl (or to be really honest a peanut butter straight out of the jar person)!
    If I was desperate for ice cream I would buy it again, but there’s a lot of other halo top flavors I’d much rather get (caramel macchiato, green tea mochi, chocolate banana, cookies & cream, sea salt caramel, rainbow swirl, lemon cake). I'd give it a 7/10.
    3amrr3v1gz0t.jpeg
    qkjjjzgcy37s.jpeg