What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    @GOT_Obsessed Particularly unhelpful when my husband says I always choose ladies a completley different shape to me :D
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    marianlyn wrote: »
    This—not being able to see what I really look like—is why I downloaded the Twinbody app. It gives me a newsfeed of other folks with similar start, current, and goal weights. It helps me see what other women my weight look like.

Interesting!
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    acfisher88 wrote: »
    I started as a UK 22 and am now a UK 12. It was SUPER difficult to picture that; same as you, I didn't have a lot of photos of myself at that weight, and when I looked in the mirror all I could see was my big tum and my bingo wings and other things I wanted to change.

The one thing you do have though are THE CLOTHES...

I'm between a UK12 and a UK14 at the moment (depending on the shop of course!) Your photo has inspired me to go home and compare all my old and new clothes!! Great work :-D Really motivational!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!