New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

I might be totally crazy... but this doesn't sound bad. I mean mayonnaise IS just eggs, oil, lemon, vinegar and a little mustard... I'd probably try this haha
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member

I might be totally crazy... but this doesn't sound bad. I mean mayonnaise IS just eggs, oil, lemon, vinegar and a little mustard... I'd probably try this haha

I heard about this on the radio. Looks and sounds so gross to me
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

This is freaking exciting!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

I’d try it, I love mayonnaise and ice cream so why not — you can’t knock something until you try it! Other than cotton candy, one of my favorite ice cream flavors is purple ube with cheese bits! Surprisingly it is REALLY good, I even got my picky family to try it and they love it!!!
    4gcn7tp47zqh.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

I’d try it, I love mayonnaise and ice cream so why not — you can’t knock something until you try it! Other than cotton candy, one of my favorite ice cream flavors is purple ube with cheese bits! Surprisingly it is REALLY good, I even got my picky family to try it and they love it!!!
    4gcn7tp47zqh.jpeg

I was just checking the old post and i saw you first posted the purple ice cream in 2015 lol youve been in this forum forever lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Wonder if these actually taste any differently than regular chips 6kb3ailoe8om.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

I saw these but wasn't that excited because I am not a fan of the coconut milk vegan version of halo top. I wonder what base the use if its almond coconut soy or cashew. I hope it is cashew because thats only one I absolutely love.

I saw quick and thought was ice cream but "mousse" hmm that might be different. Wish the flavors were more exciting lol.
  • janejellyroll
    Wonder if these actually taste any differently than regular chips 6kb3ailoe8om.png

They do not.
  • janejellyroll
    edited July 2018
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

I saw these but wasn't that excited because I am not a fan of the coconut milk vegan version of halo top. I wonder what base the use if its almond coconut soy or cashew. I hope it is cashew because thats only one I absolutely love.

I saw quick and thought was ice cream but "mousse" hmm that might be different. Wish the flavors were more exciting lol.

I think dairy-free Halo Top is . . . okay, but I'm a big fan of So Delicious overall. They don't make anything I haven't loved, so I'm excited to see them enter the lower calorie pint game. I agree the flavors could be a little more exciting.

Edit: Looks like they're using a coconut base.
  • hgycta
    vnb_208 wrote: »

4gcn7tp47zqh.jpeg

I was just checking the old post and i saw you first posted the purple ice cream in 2015 lol youve been in this forum forever lol

I'm not the only one who has stayed on here this long, we have several veterans in this forum! ;) Once you start it's hard to quit, it's like an addiction!!!
  • hgycta
    I stand corrected, the Glazed Donut Toaster Strudel does NOT have the same filling as Boston Cream! It’s much sweeter with more of a vanilla flavoring whereas the Boston Cream is more like an eggy custard. I actually like the Glazed Donut A LOT better in comparison!
    1x4o7ab1dqrz.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I stand corrected, the Glazed Donut Toaster Strudel does NOT have the same filling as Boston Cream! It’s much sweeter with more of a vanilla flavoring whereas the Boston Cream is more like an eggy custard. I actually like the Glazed Donut A LOT better in comparison!
    1x4o7ab1dqrz.jpeg

Tastes like chemicals to me :p Stupid taste buds... lol
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    I tried the Rocky Road Trip Oreos. They are okay, but not something I'd buy again. I like vanilla things more than chocolate though, so that's the main reason.

The crunchy bits are fun for texture. The creme has a slight marshmallow taste to it, which sets it apart from regular chocolate Oreos. These would be really good crushed up and put into vanilla ice-cream.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

I think dairy-free Halo Top is . . . okay, but I'm a big fan of So Delicious overall. They don't make anything I haven't loved, so I'm excited to see them enter the lower calorie pint game. I agree the flavors could be a little more exciting.

Edit: Looks like they're using a coconut base.

I bet they will have coupons for the mousse soon. I will definitely try if its good since I prefer vegan ice creams as dairy ones seem to upset my stomach (even though I eat them anyways, lol). Have you ever tried this flavor ? I love the so delicious ice cream bars and mini ice cream sandwiches. p5gz1udch3a6.png
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Giving thanks for halo top tonight. Had my wisdom teeth out and its so nice to have ice cream with nutritional value. I'm having a hard time getting enough protein because all my favorite protein sources need chewing :'(
  • hgycta
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Giving thanks for halo top tonight. Had my wisdom teeth out and its so nice to have ice cream with nutritional value. I'm having a hard time getting enough protein because all my favorite protein sources need chewing :'(
    Have you tried Power Pak Pudding (they have them at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe)? I love them! BodyTech (Vitamin shoppe brand) also sells a protein pudding mix that you just add milk or water to, I use almond milk and let it thicken for thirty minutes in the fridge! You should check it out :)

Also, the chocolate peanut butter Archer Farms pint is decent, but no where near as good as Enligtened’s Chocolate peanut butter! The chunks don’t even compare.... not nearly as plentiful! I won’t get it again when I can save 20 extra calories for at least five times as many chunks. But it beats the chocolate peanut butter Halo Top, which didn’t taste at all like peanut butter to me. I give this a 7.5/10
    6st2b95qhdbj.jpeg
    2vl9s8lwacl0.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Have you tried Power Pak Pudding (they have them at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe)? I love them! BodyTech (Vitamin shoppe brand) also sells a protein pudding mix that you just add milk or water to, I use almond milk and let it thicken for thirty minutes in the fridge! You should check it out :)

Also, the chocolate peanut butter Archer Farms pint is decent, but no where near as good as Enligtened’s Chocolate peanut butter! The chunks don’t even compare.... not nearly as plentiful! I won’t get it again when I can save 20 extra calories for at least five times as many chunks. But it beats the chocolate peanut butter Halo Top, which didn’t taste at all like peanut butter to me. I give this a 7.5/10
    6st2b95qhdbj.jpeg
    2vl9s8lwacl0.jpeg

I'm eating the halo top pb chocolate now I have to try enlightneds version I had there pb chocolate chip now I gotta to shopping
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    After keeping an eye open for MONTHS I finally found Enlightened at Target! I’ve now tried Movie Night and Cookies and Cream. Y’all... I think I’m a convert. My last few pints of Halo Top have beed sad and disappointing; 2/3 full at best and icy and recrystalized :( Enlightened is so phenominally creamy and delicious. I’m thrilled. There are a couple more stores in my area that allegedly carry it, so I’m going hunting for more flavors soon!