100+ Lbs to lose - looking to add friends for support!

I will be 37 in November and my goal is to be as healthy as possible by the time I reach 40. "Fit by 40" is my new motto. I am a married mother of 3 and I tend to put the needs of everyone else before my own. My #1 goal right now is to put my own health as the #1 priority.

I am hoping to connect with others who have 100+ lbs to lose and who are also looking for accountability and motivation.

If that's you, let me know! I am looking forward to this change in my life and finally putting my energy towards something important - ME! :smiley:

Replies

• sgrebensteib
    sgrebensteib Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2018
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. More like 160 give or take. I just started about a week and a half ago and doing good so far.
    I could use all the help I can get. BTW I'm 44
  • missniickiie
    missniickiie Posts: 3 Member
    Always looking for new friends and motivation add me as a friend :)
  • JG941
    JG941 Posts: 4 Member
    I think I added everyone!
  • pookajunebug
    pookajunebug Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivational friends on here! :)

Jess
  • chelseyrjp
    chelseyrjp Posts: 3 Member
    My ultimate goal is to lose 106 pounds. I am down 10 so only 96 to go! I have found my groove these past two weeks and I am going to keep pushing as far as I can go. I know I will hit several road blocks and would love the additional support:)
  • Amandachanges
    Amandachanges Posts: 91 Member
    I’m currently around 228 lbs, down from 238.6 when I started July 7th. My goal weight is around 125-130lbs, give or take. So I guess that puts me in the 100 lb club. Add me!
  • BriAnnaWest90
    BriAnnaWest90 Posts: 4 Member
    I have over 100 to lose. You’re welcome to add me too
  • moniex5
    moniex5 Posts: 3 Member
    I have about 140 pounds to lose. My biggest thing is fast food as I eat burgers and drink colas and not even diet ones. I don't even really like soda. I like the jolt I get from the sugar and caffeine. I will be working with Kindergarteners once a week this semester for my Early Childhood degree and I would like to be able to keep up with them.

I am 44 and I have 5 sons and a grandson. It also would be wonderful to be able to look great in a swimsuit when my husband and I walk along the beach of Hawaii in January 2021. My mother in law is paying for airfare and the hotel and taking both her sons and their families there. It also is an early 50th wedding anniversary present she is giving to herself and my father in law as their 50th anniversary will be May 1st, 2021 and it also is a 25th wedding anniversary gift for my husband and I as January 16th, 2022 will be ours.
  • NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 21 Member
    I’ll be 39 in November! I too, have over 100 lbs to lose and would love for all of you to add me. :). I can use all of the motivation I can get. ;)
  • cowgoo
    cowgoo Posts: 58 Member
    I want to lose around 66 pounds. Feel free to add me
  • JoJo197939
    JoJo197939 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I started out at the beginning of April but have only just joined MFP. My start was 318 target 165 currently lost 50 just another 103 to go and like you I'm aiming to be fit by 40 although I've only got till Feb to get there please feel free to add me and I'll try to be motivational lol x
  • hodginx7
    hodginx7 Posts: 5 Member
    You can send me a req, I'm early 30s mom looking to lose 130+!!! I could use some friends and supporters!
  • neeshamills9191
    neeshamills9191 Posts: 2 Member
    You can send me a request I’m 31 married and hoping to lose 120lb! Any motivation is more than welcome!👍
  • nareau14
    nareau14 Posts: 10 Member
    Send me a request. I'm 36 married with 2 kids. I need to lose 100. I need all the motivation & accountablity I can get!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,047 Member
    My heaviest was over 312. I say it that way because at 312 I no longer wanted to step on the scale. I know I got heavier. Long story short I'm now 237 with a goal of 210. I do my best to press like button and if I can encourage by commenting I do. Anybody can add me.

God bless you!
  • corkygates
    corkygates Posts: 221 Member
    Send a request🌝
  • Stephig32502
    Stephig32502 Posts: 7 Member
    Aging mom of three currently at 239 lbs, looking to lose 80-100 pounds - first time back at trying to get healthy since 2010, need all the motivation and support i can get! Add me too! 🙋🏻
  • brinnakarenina
    brinnakarenina Posts: 1 Member
    I am 30 years old with a total of 201 pounds to lose. As of this morning I am down 37 pounds! 164 to go! My main goals are to balance my hormones, set healthy examples for my kids, and enjoy being close with my husband again. The weight loss is sort of secondary but absolutely on the list!
    Feel free to add me!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    I'm a 36 year old mum of two, both my kids are disabled ones 13 the other is 2
    I put my oldest first as soon as she was born, spent her first year in hospital eating what I could get my hands on....... I ended up at 387lb!

I had to get it under control, it was killing me and how would she manage without me to care for her.

I lost over 100lb and then had my son, a child I had been told I would never be able to have. Gained 4 stone putting him first again but reigned it in alot faster this time

I've now lost 160lb with about 80lb left to go

It's hard to put your needs first when your so used to always coming last but self care is so vital if we are to continue being there for our loved ones