Does losing weight put you in the mood.

gman7676
gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
So I am 23 lbs into my goal of 65 lbs of weight loss. I have noticed that I am always extremely in the mood lately. Does anyone else experience this?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Yes....

I'm in the mood for pizza.

Pepperoni, cheese, crisp crust...oh my that is the mood I am always in as well...wanna grab a slice with me?

You dont need to ask me twice.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Yes....

'Eary. Damn. Day.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Yes....

'Eary. Damn. Day.

And now...Oreganos tonight for sure.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    In the mood for food then sleep? But of course!
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Iv lost weight as has my partner but let's just say our high fibre and fruit and veg filled plates have put a stop to anything. It's hard to get in the mood when both our digestive systems just arnt playing ball. Put bluntly we both stink. I'm searching for remedies on line. :flushed:

Nose plugs?
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    Iv lost weight as has my partner but let's just say our high fibre and fruit and veg filled plates have put a stop to anything. It's hard to get in the mood when both our digestive systems just arnt playing ball. Put bluntly we both stink. I'm searching for remedies on line. :flushed:

Nose plugs?

bwahaha...and ear plugs
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    When I first started working out I did, but after about a month it fizzled *shrugs*
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Yes because feeling sexy and good about my appearance makes me more likely to be in the mood. Feeling out of shape kills the mood for me.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    I have been in the mood since I was 18 years old (currently am 31). Never changed. 24/7, ready and willing haha. But I do feel like I am more confident now so I enjoy it more.

Creepy PMs coming in 3....2.....1
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    I have been in the mood since I was 18 years old (currently am 31). Never changed. 24/7, ready and willing haha. But I do feel like I am more confident now so I enjoy it more.

Creepy PMs coming in 3....2.....1

hahah so far so good
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    gman7676 wrote: »
    So I am 23 lbs into my goal of 65 lbs of weight loss. I have noticed that I am always extremely in the mood lately. Does anyone else experience this?

Yes, but you need to be sure there's someone else losing weight as well. Otherwise there will be a mood mis-match.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Which mood are we talking about???
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

The s-e-x mood. Shhhhhhh.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

The s-e-x mood. Shhhhhhh.

Oh. My mom always says leave enough space for Jesus so I'm saving my 's-e-x mood' for him.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    No, I'm horny all the time. Morning, noon and night. Have to have it at least 4 times a day. I'm really open too and super kinky. Tee-hee

🙄😐😦

** friend request expedited .