ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Turkey leg - cooked Chaya leaves- rice & milk
  • littlelinnslinns
    littlelinnslinns Posts: 4 Member
    zaqv1ybpo73f.jpeg
    Protein bowl with brown rice and red quinoa
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Since I’m on set now pretty much everyday of the week. I’ve just been taking a meal at lunch to go for dinner since it’s so good and saving money lol! So tonight I’m having roasted jerk chicken, beets, a side green salad, some chicken with marinara sauce and some roasted whole head cauliflower!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Last night: lightly cooked corned beef brisket w/pastrami brisket, 2 slices of Munchee cheese on seeded rye bread with lots of mustard. 1/2 dill pickle, homemade egg potato salad and watermelon chunks for dessert water to wash it all down.

Tonight: a smothered pork chop &onions (smothered with/in homemade dark rue gravy in gravy & rice) Broccoli, purple cauliflower, lightly cooked spinach, Brussel sprouts after dinner dessert: a cup or so of strawberries. Ice water to wash it down
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Out of town houseguest so dinner was a little elaborate tonight.

Portuguese garlic and bread soup because we had a lot of homemade croutons lying around.
    https://www.saveur.com/article/recipes/acorda-a-alentejana-bread-and-garlic-soup-with-cilantro
    Air fryer chicken drumsticks with Vietnamese caramel/fish sauce.
    http://blogs.kcrw.com/goodfood/2012/11/vietnamese-caramel-fish-sauce-my-new-magic-potion/
    Watermelon, feta, mint salad
    https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/watermelon-feta-salad
    English summer pudding which has a by product of croutons from cutting off the bread crusts
    https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/summerpudding_90295

57pdnnr0u059.jpeg

hg6va715qct9.jpeg

• OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    I'm going to have an Everything Bagel with thin sliced oven-roasted turkey breast with Sugarless Orange Marmalade instead of Mayo, steamed fresh asparagus, and cottage cheese for 552 calories.
  • Burcar86
    Burcar86 Posts: 23 Member
    Thin sliced chicken breast, zucchini veggie spirals, and 1 slice of bread.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    jhqrltn65bg4.jpeg

Vegetarian tostadas o:)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Thawed, baked, ate a chicken breast. My wife wanted thigh so I baked them together and her thighs juices marinated my breast.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Sweetgreen in Hollywood for the win tonight!
    fu7yqnywj5ib.jpeg
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Friday night: Surf & Turf and asparagus
    Saturday: Ina Garten's Skillet Roasted Lemon Chicken, fresh green beans and baby potatoes.
  • wonamini
    wonamini Posts: 6 Member
    Kale and red cabbage salad (with tomato, cucumber and pickle chopped up) with two spoonfuls of hummus as dressing, about .5 oz of goat cheese and 3 oz of baked salmon. Yummy!
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Chili & rice - protein chili - thick with meat
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Chicken fillet stuffed with cheese butter sundried tomatoes with piri piri seasoning and cauliflower broccoli
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME

Trader Joe's Spicy Thai shrimp fried rice, homemade chicken salad, a LOT of trader joe's grilled asparagus and for dessert a cup and a half or so of Rainer cherries, a big hand full of walnut halves and all washed down with a "Cause I like it, that's why" smoothie: (baby spinach, kale, cherries, mango, coconut milk, pineapple, chia seeds, avocado, pink sea salt)=YUM!
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    hehehehe my mam made me a roast dinner😂😂
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited July 2018
    Tuna/egg salad (again) but kicked up a notch. On a large buttery cousaint, with lots of super yummy tomato slices and 3 or 4 pieces of bacon. On the side I'll have a spinach, mushroom, red onion, strawberry salad (no dressing--cause I don't want any, NOT because I can't have any if I wanted it) and for dessert a pomegranate (the package of arils from Trader Joe's) and wash it all down with some ice cold water=MEGA YUM!
  • lmaskey
    lmaskey Posts: 4 Member
    Salmon spinach salad with hard-boiled eggs, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese, and avocados. Mixture of honey-mustard and ranch dressing. Yum!
  • lmaskey
    lmaskey Posts: 4 Member
    Made Keto Chicken soup.

How is this made? I started on Keto about a week ago (and I'm in the Keto-flu stage; yuck), and this soup sounds interesting. I did get some Bone Broth at Walmart today, though.