510 lbs -> 187 lbs - my 323 lb weight-loss-story

Replies

• Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Amazing! Just amazing! I have roughly 150lbs to go, I'm down 32 since March. Slow and steady but in doing it. Reading stories like yours, really motivated me to remember hard work and determination I will overcone my binge eating.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Wow!! Congrats!!! You're awesome!
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations :)
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    You are definitely an inspiration! Congrats on the weight loss. You look amazing!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Fantastic journey and you look wonderful. Congratulations.
  • ThatFunnyFatGurl
    ThatFunnyFatGurl Posts: 18 Member
    You rock!!!!! So inspiring!!!!!! You look great!
  • felixg1109
    felixg1109 Posts: 172 MFP Moderator
    Thanks for all the nice comments :-)
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    What an accomplishment! You are a true inspiration to us all. Congratulations.
  • cthunder10
    cthunder10 Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats great story
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Great story, amazing results congratulations
  • felixg1109
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    This is a remarkable story!!!!
  • kathan01
    kathan01 Posts: 21 Member
    That's awesome and happy for you.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Wow! Amazing transformation and kicking the binge eating to the curb.

BTW, your English is perfect.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited July 2018
    felixg1109 wrote: »
    Hi everybody,

My name is Felix, i'm 31, from Remscheid,

In February 2015 i reached my maximum weight of 231kg (510 lbs).

With the start of march 2015 i changed my life and fought my way out of the eating disorder.

Within about two years of dieting and doing sports i lost 323 lbs.

You are an AMAZING person. I love your story so much! Thank you so much for sharing. This, to me, is a story about a person loving themselves back to good health and it warms my heart to read it and see your amazing successes!

Well done, Felix!
  • felixg1109
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    MFP Rockstar! B)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    felixg1109 wrote: »
    Just a little update - last week i got the approval of my insurance company for the surgery of my thighs. I think i will do it in january. *happy me*

That's awesome news :)
  • Skelders88
    Skelders88 Posts: 35 Member
    Dude, you rock. That is seriously a lot of weight gone.

Have you heard of the YouTuber Boogie2988? He was a big reason I decided to get serious about losing weight. I was 306 at my biggest and it was looking like I'd be upwards of 500 before 2020. Besides that and my heart throwing a tantrum, I just wanted to be healthier. My ex had left and I was also tired of being lonely (that hasn't been fixed though yet haha), so I decided it was time lose weight.

Now here I am, ~65 lbs lost and still going strong. It's stories like yours and Boogie's that really drive it home to me that it's possible and it keeps me going, so thank you for sharing.

You touched on the excess skin...you said weight lifting fixed it? I've been focusing mostly on cardio, and flabby, extra skin is becoming a bit of a problem. Are there any specific tips you can offer to help in that department? Or will general weight-lifting help? I've upped my water consumption too as I've read that it can help elasticity levels in the skin.

Again, thank you for sharing your story. It's incredibly inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!