Weird things you do with food

Replies

• moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Some people think peanut butter and bacon sandwiches are weird. I think they're awesome!

I am weird because I dislike both peanut butter and bacon. Together? That would be the stuff of nightmares and a waste of bread.

Ready to get kicked out of the community for that admission. LOL!

I think I love you.
    For years I couldn't even stand the smell of pb. And bacon, unless I'm in the UK, I pass it to SO, isn't that what SO's are for?

I only really like raw tomatoes if I dip them in either salt or sugar.

Some days, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I really like over boiled mushy veg.

Chips, both fries and crisps, really only eat them if they are between two slices of white bread and butter. (That is changing as I have started making my own chips (fries) at home, frying them in lard.

Cheers, h.

I feel u on the mushy veg.. definately yummy
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Is pineapple on pizza considered weird?
  • Mandylou19912014
    Mandylou19912014 Posts: 208 Member
    I lick all all the salt and vinegar off my crisps (uk terminology)
  • jpk3k9
    jpk3k9 Posts: 15 Member
    I like to eat fresh tomatoes like apples... just bite in and go to town.

I also like to let a weird skin form on the top of my broccoli cheese soup as it cools, then I eat that first, then eat the soup.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I like Taco Bell right out of the fridge, everything sticking together and cold. I'll also eat it just how it comes normally, but man those cold leftovers...
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Is pineapple on pizza considered weird?

I love sweet with savory! My OH thinks this is weird...
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Some people think peanut butter and bacon sandwiches are weird. I think they're awesome!

I am weird because I dislike both peanut butter and bacon. Together? That would be the stuff of nightmares and a waste of bread.

Ready to get kicked out of the community for that admission. LOL!

I think I love you.
    For years I couldn't even stand the smell of pb. And bacon, unless I'm in the UK, I pass it to SO, isn't that what SO's are for?

I only really like raw tomatoes if I dip them in either salt or sugar.

Some days, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I really like over boiled mushy veg.

Chips, both fries and crisps, really only eat them if they are between two slices of white bread and butter. (That is changing as I have started making my own chips (fries) at home, frying them in lard.

Cheers, h.

My SO is the official recipient of any raw tomatoes that might accidentally land on my plate.
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    I like my Kraft mac 'n cheese lukewarm and partially congealed rather than piping hot.

Also, and I believe I've wrote about this before, when I eat tomato soup I like a little soup and so many crackers that I can only describe it as dry soup.

I do this with lipton's chicken noodle soup - so many saltine crackers that its mostly soggy crackers with chicken flavour haha
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    I only eat cottage cheese with croutons mixed in.
    I also basically just eat crackers with some tomato soup mixed in (dry soup) I do the same thing with chili too.
    I like eating avocados straight, i hate it in guac
    I also eat broccoli straight
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    I like Taco Bell right out of the fridge, everything sticking together and cold. I'll also eat it just how it comes normally, but man those cold leftovers...

I love cold foods
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    moogie_fit wrote: »

I love cold foods

Preach. Cold pizza, cold fried rice, cold stuffing...
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    vienna sausages with peanut butter

ramen with cheese

cold hot dogs - I don't even like them cooked, just straight out of the package, straight out of the refrigerator

except gooch-dogs...hot dogs on a bun with mac & cheese and barbeque sauce, that's the only way to eat a hot hot dog
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Marmalade on my salad sandwiches. Must be with sharp cheddar. Try it! Everyone I've tried to convince has been converted once they tasted it...
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    These are great!
  • MiniTacos
    MiniTacos Posts: 11 Member
    I put hot sauce on anything.
    Like on ice cream and crepes.

I like steak sauce on anything too.

• makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    When and if i get a slice of pizza, a hot dog, grilled cheese, or frys. I like to eat them with a knife and fork.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    I put peas on top of my spaghetti then red sauce and mix it all together, so good!
  • megsta91
    megsta91 Posts: 92 Member
    I put cereal in my icecream.