Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I'm too nice. Everyone says it.

@nooshi713

unpossible !

Yes possible. I have been a pushover in the past at times. I am trying to change that
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    My inane ability to be completely naive and trusting of people, to not see the forest for the trees.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    My addiction to bread :/
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Lately I get extremely angry over the stupidest things. I'm ALWAYS angry and can't figure out where it stems from.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    My total adhd moments. I can sit knowing I have fifty things to do and not know where or how to start, I forget credit cards places, I'm awesome at booking trips for wrong days. Then the H kicks in and I'm go go go. I'd love a happy medium of normalcy
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    My total adhd moments. I can sit knowing I have fifty things to do and not know where or how to start, I forget credit cards places, I'm awesome at booking trips for wrong days. Then the H kicks in and I'm go go go. I'd love a happy medium of normalcy

Are you taking anything? I got on concerta again and it’s night and day. To feel a sense of normalcy again has been wonderful.

I have never been diagnosed but from having my son diagnosed and sitting in on many appts I realize my quirkiness is adhd. I have a physical booked for Sept I might talk to my Dr then. My boy's on concerta. Make sure you always get the bar and name one Hahaha
  • AliNouveau

Are you taking anything? I got on concerta again and it’s night and day. To feel a sense of normalcy again has been wonderful.

I have never been diagnosed but from having my son diagnosed and sitting in on many appts I realize my quirkiness is adhd. I have a physical booked for Sept I might talk to my Dr then. My boy's on concerta. Make sure you always get the bar and name one Hahaha

Yeah, my doc writes no subs on my prescription and I still check to make sure. The generic doesn’t work nearly as well. ADHD does run in families so it would make sense that you could have it too. I wasn’t diagnosed until after my son was diagnosed and life is so much better having answers now. I hope everything works out for you in September:)

Ya apparently there's a special pump concerts used to make it longer lasting. Science. I'm pretty sure my mom is on the spectrum and there's no way my brother doesn't have some sort of something. .
    My child had no hope but I do love his quirkiness.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Lately I get extremely angry over the stupidest things. I'm ALWAYS angry and can't figure out where it stems from.

I've heard that anger is sometimes sadness turned inside out. Anger, you almost feel strong, tough. Sadness makes you feel vulnerable, maybe weak.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    My appearance
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Irrational anger. Fighting it is exhausting, tbh.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    I procrastinate too much
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Overly analytical (Overthink everything).
    Can't sleep more than 4 o 5 hours at night.
    Forced extroversion though I have complete social anxiety and shy as heck.
    Don't rise up to challenges like I used to when younger.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I get major social anxiety over the dumbest little things. Like I am already fretting and can't sleep over spending 2 nights with 7 other girls (that I have known 20+ years) next week.

I seem to always take on too many projects at once then get major ADHD and always get side tracked. One of these days I will finish the other half of the projects that are still in mid process.

I worry too much. About almost everything. I am a people pleaser and don't want anyone to think bad of me.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I get major social anxiety over the dumbest little things. Like I am already fretting and can't sleep over spending 2 nights with 7 other girls (that I have known 20+ years) next week.

I seem to always take on too many projects at once then get major ADHD and always get side tracked. One of these days I will finish the other half of the projects that are still in mid process.

I worry too much. About almost everything. I am a people pleaser and don't want anyone to think bad of me.

I know what you mean. I get nervous before orgies too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »

I know what you mean. I get nervous before orgies too.

Oh, I am not nervous about the orgy, I have tons of practice there. It's the conversating (with clothes on) that I will have to do.