Starting anew. Need buddies!

Looking for some friends for motivation and accountability. I'm 31, single mom to 4 kiddos. I have to eat gluten free due to celiac disease. I also have Hashimoto's and no thyroid. I love tattoos and have a bunch, I play video games and am somewhat of a dork.

Replies

• ChrystalMiller
    ChrystalMiller Posts: 6 Member
    Sweet! Add me! :)
  • Cthulhamonster
    Cthulhamonster Posts: 5 Member
    Awesome! I am looking for accountability, too. I am 29, single workaholic lady trying to get weight back under control.

I am a huge nerd, not gonna lie. What video games?
  • djjdillon
    djjdillon Posts: 1 Member
    I just started this venture yesterday 😁 I would like to lose 20lbs over the next 2 months!
  • 1976SMH
    1976SMH Posts: 2 Member
    Me too...41, mother of 2. I have 142 pounds to lose to get rid of some medical issues and to get into a healthy weight. Tomorrow I start my lifestyle change.
  • jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    Please feel free to add me anyone...im a 31 year old sahm to 2 kids lost 39lb so far and have about another 40 to go...
  • cindy2021
    cindy2021 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi. Just started yesterday. Need to lose about 45lb. Have Fibromyalgia and the weight makes it worse. Trying the keto diet. Would love friends for support and accountability. Not sure how to add. Someone please explain😊
  • Toxyc
    Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I'm 28 and a gamer as well! I also love tattoos, but only currently have two. :)
  • eliza_exerciza
    eliza_exerciza Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I've been signed up for MFP for over a year but only started using it regularly within the past week. I'm looking for new friends so that I feel more willing to stay engaged with the site and so that I feel more accountable to my goals. I've added the folks who have already commented on this thread and I'm eager to make more new friends, too. Hello everyone!
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Welcome! I am a gamer, nerd, all the fun stuffs! 32nyears old, about to become single, have over 200 to lose with this new chapter of my life opening. I see a lot of like minded folks on here. Let's have ourselves a good time!!
  • kjcarthen
    kjcarthen Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone! Looking for new accountability friends. I've beem on a weightloss journey almost a year now but find myself falling off track. Looking to loose 80lbs by March 2019!
  • susantraeger68
    susantraeger68 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello you can add me.
  • susiemcmac
    susiemcmac Posts: 356 Member
    Can't do it without some support! I've reached out to many of you - feel free to add me if I missed you!
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Add me!!! The more support and motivation the better!
    Mom to two kiddos-also gluten free-♥️
  • Chelsi1028
    Chelsi1028 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me! 29 mom of 2. Not a gamer but a huge nerd. Love tattoos have only aquired 3 but someday I'll get more. Someday...
  • hduke1977
    hduke1977 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for more friends on here for support and encouragement as well! Please feel free to add me :)