If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Cheesecake Factory's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cheesecake

Oooh, their lemon-raspberry with the lady fingers for crust. Do they still do that one? I haven't been there in at least a decade.

e1wwj5h6mv4g.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the one I had in May when my MIL was here and we went to CF for my hubby's birthday dessert. It was delicious. Worth every calorie.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Told you he'd be mad :laugh:

Meh. I can deadlift him.

That'll teach him if he is really afraid of small heights.

He’s afraid of me...
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    4 replies and no bacon yet?

Why is everyone else so bad at eating? - Ron Swanson

jr7m53pldd9x.jpg
    zthxkh8wk6tm.jpg
    eh3u3iclyylo.jpg
    xb07orbhifds.jpg

Be still my heart <3<3<3
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Fluffy taco :dizzy::lol:

I'm sorry. These threads always bring out the worst in me. Actually, fluffy taco and fried ice cream sound good.

If you've never had a fluffy taco, you haven't known pure bliss. The shell is a weird combo of hard and soft - it puffs up when it's fried. I haven't lived in Montana for 21 years but whenever I am home, that is my first stop. My husband loves them so much he has tried to figure out a way for my mom to express ship them to us, lol. Plus the fat alberto...fried bread topped with mexican ground beef, enchilada sauce, diced onions and cheddar cheese. Sigh...
  • debrakgoogins
    Buffalo chicken pizza with extra chicken, extra onions, and extra buffalo sauce... *drooling

Ummm, completely forgot about buffalo chicken pizza. Thanks a lot.
  • debrakgoogins
    Sounds like what we call Indian tacos (please don't PC police me - I didn't name them!) Fried bread topped with whatever taco stuffings you like.

Similar, we have those too but the Fat Alberto skips the tomatoes, lettuce, beans...pretty much everything that would make it more nutritious and triples the thickness of the fried bread. It has to be about 3000 calories. It's disgustingly high in fat and amazingly wonderful.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    a 20oz ribeye, an entire still-warm crusty French baguette with butter, baked potato with bacon, cheddar, sour cream and more butter aaaaaaand a bag of marshmallows and Cadbury fruit and nut for dessert lol

I'll take everything minus the bag of marshmallows.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    ACP from my favorite Mexican restaurant. Been craving it and just had it a couple weekends ago. :neutral: It's my favorite for sure!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    perkymommy wrote: »
    ACP from my favorite Mexican restaurant. Been craving it and just had it a couple weekends ago. :neutral: It's my favorite for sure!

ACP?
  • debrakgoogins
    [quote="Crafty_camper123;c-42414652" They're called Indian Tacos out here too (Wyoming) . Usually sold along side Indian Fry Bread. It Must be a western state thing? They're a fair & rodeo staple. And now I want one. The fair & rodeo is gone now, sadly.[/quote]

I live in Maine now and we have fried dough which is exactly the same as Indian fried bread back home but I have yet to find them made into tacos here. Then again, finding a good Mexican restaurant is pretty difficult too.