Please add me - I NEED it!

I have went over my starting weight from two years ago, so I’m getting back on this healthier lifestyle journey with more determination now than ever, but I NEED motivation and support! Add me, and I’ll definitely return the favor! 💪🏻

Replies

• JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Sending request since we're practically neighbors. My wife and I walk the dog regularly near Furman. It's a great way to get out and about for a nice stroll if you haven't checked it out.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Welcome back - but are you sure you don't most of all need a better plan?
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    I've read that being involved in support groups etc. increases weight loss success, and I have to say I've been a lot more consistent since using this app and being more involved in the online community.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    The social aspect helps so much!! You sound very determined. Keep your focus, set goals and take progress pictures. You’ll reach your weight loss goal no question.
  • prettybird408
    prettybird408 Posts: 6 Member
    omgosh...I want to add you but I can't figure out how to add😕 Help!!! I need friends as well! Let's help to support each other🤗
  • dmarroko777
    dmarroko777 Posts: 2 Member
    Trying to figure out how to add
  • hduke1977
    hduke1977 Posts: 7 Member
    Also need to figure out how to add.
    I'm also looking to connect with others for support.
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Friend request sent :)
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Hey! I would always welcome more friends! Just getting fired up to lose some serious weight!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day!