What did you make for dinner tonight??

Options

Replies

• ratfuk
    ratfuk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    One can of lite baked beans with 100g of prime beef mince. It was absolutely delicious
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,603 Member
    Options
    Dinner party at my place tonight. One of the guests is pregnant so doesn't want to eat anything not thoroughly cooked, not even salad. Starting with Acorda Alentjana (Portuguese bread and garlic soup), then air fryer drumsticks in Korean fried chicken sauce, roast cherry tomatoes, garlic stir fried peas. Dessert will be cherry clafoutis. If we are still hungry I've got some homemade coffee granita and chocolate sorbet in the freezer.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Hubby's fabulous BBQ ribs, collard greens/spinach/cabbage mixed, egg potato salad, and sweet ice tea to drink. watermelon chunks for dessert.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited August 2018
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Dinner party at my place tonight. One of the guests is pregnant so doesn't want to eat anything not thoroughly cooked, not even salad. Starting with Acorda Alentjana (Portuguese bread and garlic soup), then air fryer drumsticks in Korean fried chicken sauce, roast cherry tomatoes, garlic stir fried peas. Dessert will be cherry clafoutis. If we are still hungry I've got some homemade coffee granita and chocolate sorbet in the freezer.

Just FYI...I absolutely LOVE seeing/reading about what you prepare/eat daily. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your meals. Seeing what you are eating is not only an inspiration but quite frankly, delightful to/for me. ALSO is helping/giving me ideas ("broadening my "horizons", so to speak) for my future meals. So, YAY you!
  • H2OisGood
    H2OisGood Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Felicia, allrecipes.com helps me a lot.
  • acpgee
    Options
    Acorda, air fried drumsticks with Korean sauce, roast cherry tomatoes, stir fried frozen peas, cherry clafoutis.
    d4ivw4e3uwt2.jpeg
    tby6oixv9ss1.jpeg
    3fwmfdfqk2ln.jpeg

• rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, side of pasta, teriyaki chicken and corn on the cob
    Total of 530 calories
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Chicken bacon spinach garlic butter mushrooms sprouts and feta cheese sprinkled on top :p
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Balsamic chicken cutlets with mushrooms and some spinach.
  • acpgee
    Options
    Larb Gai. I used David Thomson's recipe, but this one which evolved out of David Thompson is pretty close.
    http://www.onedishcloser.com/blog/2011/2/7/larbilicious.html
    dinvnqe0yvao.jpeg

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner again tonight (I LOVE breakfast for dinner)
    3 sausage links, 2 pieces of thick rind on bacon, 2 eggs over medium hard, cup of grits
    green smoothie to wash it down (spinach, kale, avocado, coconut milk, chia seeds, pomegranate seeds, frozen pineapple chunks, frozen mango chunks), No dessert today, my smoothie will be my dessert.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs on the smoker - broccoli from the garden & rice from the store
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Avocado on toast and veggies
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Tuna/egg salad with a side of yellow & red cherry tomatoes, avocado, cucumbers, radishes, scallions all mixed together with a bit of salt and pepper and Marie's Creamy Italian dressing. Pomegranate seeds for dessert. Ice water to wash it all down.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Tuna/egg salad (left-overs), black grapes and plain potato chips. Ice water to drink and a cup or so of strawberries for dessert.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Bacon. No, I am not on keto. I just wanted bacon.
  • juliamfu161
    juliamfu161 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Chicken coconut curry soup with rice. I was gonna make it actually, but I had to go home late, so my hubby made the meal. It turned out delicious!
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Chicken tikka masala over zoodles and kale.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Hubby's grilling tonight--YAY!
    Thin cut t-bone steak, 1/2 baked potato w/butter&sour cream, 1/2 Trader Joe's crab cake, Trader joe's kung pow tempura cauliflower, grilled asparagus. Ice water to drink and dark sweet cherries for dessert
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken and vegetable soup with two crackerbread. Apple