If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• delaclos99
    delaclos99 Posts: 53 Member
    Baked camembert with bread and oodles of wine.

Come autumn, though, I am definitely making a baked camembert pie, because what could be better than pastry and warm, gooey cheese...

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/baked-camembert-pie-sharing?amp
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Mmm, I love a cheeseburger with French fries. I am totally giving up French fries for the rest of my life, because I have trouble controlling myself around them - I can't just eat a few and back away. Chinese egg rolls. Fried rice.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Pizza, nachos, beer.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Crazy Richards Creamy Peanut Butter by the spoonful with a tall glass of orange juice.
    *off to make a cup of tea*
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    As MFP has site issues (again) and I have no calories, Chinese sounds pretty good.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Cotton candy or white cake with white buttercream! :p
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    I am normally a salty/savory person, but today I'm dreaming about Ben and Jerry's coconut 7 layer bar for some reason. I am tempted to go get a pint right now, which means I shouldn't!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Chocolate and ice cream
    But I do eat these but small quantities: 1/3 a cup of ice cream, and mini Reeses peanut butter cups. Not both in the same day.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I am normally a salty/savory person, but today I'm dreaming about Ben and Jerry's coconut 7 layer bar for some reason. I am tempted to go get a pint right now, which means I shouldn't!

I love B&Js, but I’ve never heard of that flavor! It sounds amazing! My go-to is The Tonight Dough, and yes, I eat the entire pint in one sitting.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Sounds like what we call Indian tacos (please don't PC police me - I didn't name them!) Fried bread topped with whatever taco stuffings you like.

Similar, we have those too but the Fat Alberto skips the tomatoes, lettuce, beans...pretty much everything that would make it more nutritious and triples the thickness of the fried bread. It has to be about 3000 calories. It's disgustingly high in fat and amazingly wonderful.

They're called Indian Tacos out here too (Wyoming) . Usually sold along side Indian Fry Bread. It Must be a western state thing? They're a fair & rodeo staple. And now I want one. The fair & rodeo is gone now, sadly.

ETA:
    Indian/ Navajo Bread. I Haven't had it in YEARS. It used to be a "breakfast" they served at my elementary school. I should make some for the nostalgia, lol.
    dsc04023.jpg

We have Indian tacos here in Nova Scotia too though the only place I have ever seen them are on reservations (especially during pow wows)
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member

I love B&Js, but I’ve never heard of that flavor! It sounds amazing! My go-to is The Tonight Dough, and yes, I eat the entire pint in one sitting.

The coconut 7 layer bar might (?) only be available in their non dairy line, but it is incredible. It has a coconut flavored base with fudge chunks, walnuts, graham crackers, and a caramel swirl. It is unbelievably decadent and delicious. I can usually get three servings out of a pint: the first two I'm disciplined and eat the actual half cup serving size...and then my will breaks down and I kill the rest of it for serving three!
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    The mention of non dairy B&J reminds me of the old stand by - Cherry Garcia. I don't think of it as fake ice cream. It's a frozen confection from an ice cream company. I could easily eat a pint of it. It's so rich I don't take big bites of it, but it's so good that I could take a *lot* of them before I stopped.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Hmm. This is one of those days when I just want all of everything. Right now maybe some rich creamy cheeses. If I didn’t have wheat issues, I’d go wild on cookie dough, mud cake and these things we call the ”dallas buns”, which are basically sweet buns with a vanilla butter filling. Those are my weak spot, I sometimes get one when I know I don’t have to leave the house the next day, enjoy the bun and then just suffer with my stomach.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I'm day 1 in going back to IF today, and I just so happen to be tired as well. The Monday morning office donuts have been calling to me all morning.31.gif