What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    That @AgainWithTheSurfyPants has a bigger jimmy than me.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    To want something that I know I can't have and is bad for me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I *eye roll* a lot 😏
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    That @AgainWithTheSurfyPants has a bigger jimmy than me.

How big is that Jimmy, ermmm...Jimmy?

jimmy_carter.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I *eye roll* a lot 😏

But you do it well! Own that sht! 👍😎🎉
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I wear my heart on my sleeve. Sometimes *most times* I wish I wasn't so translucent with my feelings.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    The slacking, the fact that I have the morning stupids and that the hamster in my brain only starts rolling at around 10 AM. How I manage to be the mother of calm in nasty situations but somehow explode at the little things, like when the thread won't go through the needle.

And that my taste doesn't coordinate with my wallet. Seriously that is an issue.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    I always see the good in people, even when they don't deserve it. And allow myself to be taken advantaged of.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I tend to be a pessimist, and too often have a “grass is always greener” complex.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    I am a perfectionist at work. I work hard, get it done right and am recognized for it. When I am at home I am so damn lazy. I hate doing dishes, my laundry is perpetually in "clean" and "dirty" piles, and as a part of my weight problem, I am too over the day to exercise. I'm so exhausted from giving my mental and emotional energy for 8 hours a day, I don't have enough leftover for self care.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I give my heart too readily.

It was slippery and I was a little surprised. I cleaned it off didn't I?
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    My inability to keep things tidy for even two seconds and my generally pessimistic view of the world.
  • michele22269
    michele22269 Posts: 22 Member
    I am a massive procrastinator and also very impulsive. Those two really bad behaviors often submarine my plans.. especially financially. I am also HORRIBLE with time and dates. It is my Achilles heel and is the one thing that I am truly ashamed and embarrassed about... because I cannot for the life of me figure out why or how to change it. :'(
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    I never sleep through the night.
    This.

And, I'm pretty selfish. Not in a nasty way. But I like my schedule, my routine, and I'm going to do what I want irrespective of your desires (unless it's an emergency of course).
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I'm lazy when it comes to a lot of things.

I also have this uncontrollable habit of correcting everyone's grammar ALL THE TIME. I can't stop. I was an English major in college and I just can't help myself. I don't even realize I'm doing it sometimes until my husband or someone else points it out.

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    My inability to do a full split. Apparently I could bring all the boys to the yard if I could do that.
  • michele22269
    michele22269 Posts: 22 Member
    This whole *kitten* thing annoys the *kitten* outa me. (I get aggro over stupid *kitten*)