What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• MYHAWAII50
    MYHAWAII50 Posts: 9 Member
    I procrastinate.....I can always do it later, or even better......tomorrow. ;)
  • sdudley08
    sdudley08 Posts: 32 Member
    edited August 2018
    1) I feel entitled sometimes to be rude or show my irritation towards people. I need to work on that.
    2) I'm terribly self conscious and don't do well in front of others, or in interviews. I like to dance and I'm trying to get competitive, and this is really in the middle of that issue.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I’m extremely selfish. This is the number one reason why I choose to never have kids.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    i can't do a split.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I put myself last. I make sure everyone else is taken care of and by the time it's time for self-care, I'm exhausted.

I do this. Even with like food I'll allot the best piece of something to someone else. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to put myself first more its hard
  • SwannySez wrote: »
    i can't do a split.

I don't believe this for a second.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez wrote: »
    i can't do a split.

I don't believe this for a second.

It keeps me up nights.
  • PaigeyPoo28
    PaigeyPoo28 Posts: 404 Member
    I’m too nice! Instead of being able to say NO or whatever I will literally wear myself out trying to please everyone! 😩
  • SwannySez
    I’m too nice! Instead of being able to say NO or whatever I will literally wear myself out trying to please everyone! 😩

Well, hi there. ;)
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    My mood lately. I get angry easily. I don't even like myself.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    I forget what I was going to say AND I overfeed the fish
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    My hands are too fat to fit in single serving chip bags with out tearing them and spilling most of them on the floor.....
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    My coffee addiction
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    My coffee addiction

wait.

that's a problem ?

ut oh.
  • My legs are quite long so I find it nearly impossible to find a table/desk where I can sit comfortably cross legged at while dining... working... etc... and don't get me started on finding pants long enough either... not a bad problem to have, but it can get annoying.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I get annoyed when anyone tries to give me any advice