Replies

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    I get annoyed when anyone tries to give me any advice
    Let me tell you how to overcome that.
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    I’m not afraid to ask questions or voice my opinions; therefore, I always end up being the one who says what the whole room wants to say but wouldn’t say. It gets me in more trouble that I want to be in.
    <this. believe me, as you get older it doesn't end. I have NO guile, blatantly saying what I think, and having it used against me...you'd think I'd learn!
    As a result books, movies and stories on 'tricksters', white collar crime, complex bank heists, situations where no one is telling the truth fascinate me. (on the flip side I am aging into great cranky old lady, say EXACTLY what I want, and people having to adapt to me since I'm a 'senior' and all. Clara of "Where's the beef?" ads is my hero! I see myself slamming my cane down on counters and demanding service where ever I go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80ebi4AKgs
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 450 Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    I can't seem to maintain meaningful female friendships. I'm not even sure if the problem is me or not... but female friends have always been deeply disappointing and annoying.

Same. I'm always so jealous of girls with a girl squad.

Same....i have acquaintances but no real girl friends for girls night out type things...i think I have a loner aspect to myself truthfully.

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm stupid. I'm poor. I'm not good at anything. Nobody likes me. I'm awkward. I'm helpless. I'm hopeless. I'm anxious. I'm short. I'm alone. I'm lonely. I'm depressed. I can't do anything right. I'm a loser. That's all I can think of for now.
    I like you.
  • Eiliryn
    Eiliryn Posts: 15 Member
    My baby toenail grows in two pieces. Why? Why? So f***ing annoying!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I get annoyed when anyone tries to give me any advice

I can help you with overcoming this; what you need to do is........
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm stupid. I'm poor. I'm not good at anything. Nobody likes me. I'm awkward. I'm helpless. I'm hopeless. I'm anxious. I'm short. I'm alone. I'm lonely. I'm depressed. I can't do anything right. I'm a loser. That's all I can think of for now.

.... just how short are you ??
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 450 Member
    The fact that I feel this need to respond to texts asap.
  • dianegreennet
    dianegreennet Posts: 17 Member
    I'm an antisocial misfit.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I can't scuba dive ever because of ear problems. I was a marine biology major too. Major sadz.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I procrastinate.
  • fruitily
    fruitily Posts: 75 Member
    I have this all or nothing mentality. If I eat a bit to much and go over, I say *kitten* it and just eat everything.
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    I keep getting older. But, then again, the alternative..... o:)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm a fighter. Some days I'd rather just be a quitter..😁
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    You're allowed to quit once in a while after putting up a fight for so long..... :#
  • poltergeist999
    poltergeist999 Posts: 1 Member
    probably me being too handsome
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    I can never stay motivated :( I'll do good for a couple weeks and then completely fall off the wagon, get disappointed in myself, and try to start all over again. Vicious cycle. Not healthy in my opinion, but nonetheless a personal battle.