Cheat Meal

I’m sooooooo looking forward to cake! I am a sugar-holic! I eat a little sweets every day since I’m just starting to wean off copious amounts of sugar. What’s your cheat? Your temptation?

Feel free to add me! My goal is to decrease bodyfat while increasing muscle mass!

Replies

• Millicent3015
    Millicent3015 Posts: 374 Member
    I don't have any cheats or temptations. I gave myself permission to have anything I want, no food is off limits. I just prefer more nutritious foods now. It took a long time to wean myself off the sugar, so kudos to you for finding a strategy that's working for you. You might find that the less sugar you eat, the more foods taste *too* sweet. The sugary stuff I used to crave now tastes off, which makes it easier to make different choices.
  • sam_juggins
    sam_juggins Posts: 45 Member
    JBApplebee wrote: »
    I had a cheat day Saturday because it was my 50th birthday. I went to 9Round & did a double & they were nice enough to give me 10 free birthday burpees! I had buffalo wings & a couple of tasty beverages for lunch, then for supper, my favorite meal is Misty's lobster mac & cheese & a free piece of chocolate cake (and a couple more tasty beverages). I was back at it today & I had a good time.

If you can't go out & have a good time occasionally, it's not really worth it IMO.

^^this^^
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited August 2018
    PhiKapMiin wrote: »
    I’m sooooooo looking forward to cake! I am a sugar-holic! I eat a little sweets every day since I’m just starting to wean off copious amounts of sugar. What’s your cheat? Your temptation?

Feel free to add me! My goal is to decrease bodyfat while increasing muscle mass!
    With 3000+ calories I eat daily, there is no so-called cheat meal, I can easily fit any food I want into my diet. Believe it or not, if there's two types of foods I enjoy, anything with coconut and Lobster with garlic butter. I can't get enough of these two.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Great perspective on "cheat meals/days": https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/cheat-meals-and-cheat-days/