Current goals

FeelinFooFoo
FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
lqhvk0wu073b.jpg
#goals

I'm currently trying to lose 5lbs. Setting myself lots of mini goals and reaching them, it's giving me the confidence to set more goals ! Whats your current goals and what keeps you going?

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,846 Member
    Do a week straight of getting up at 4 am and at least doing my PT.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,826 Member
    Continue cutting.. try to stay in the lines then glue myself to something.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    Nothing I suck at life right now. :sad:

Come here, we will go get a tub of low fat ice cream and cry together as we eat it. Then I'l boop your nose and you'll be laughing ! Hee hee
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,491 Member
    edited August 2018
    Cutting.. 5ish pounds, I just started this week. :grimace:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,270 Member
    try to lose 3 lbs this month
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,839 Member
    I am halfway to my goal. I have lost 15 of 30 lbs. I will work on building muscle after that.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I am halfway to my goal. I have lost 15 of 30 lbs. I will work on building muscle after that.

Iv got 1 stone left to lose before I'l be at the weight I used to be when I was happiest with my weight. But I'm also wanting to build some muscle so I figure I will actually stop stepping on the scales so much once I start adding muscle, it's heavier than fat as far as I know so my weight won't be my main focus. As long as I stick to my exercise and keep an eye on my diet I think I'l be fine. I think lol.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Losing 10lb would be nice.
    Sorting out my shoulder is a goal too
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    How-to-save-1-million-Money-Under-30.png
  • SwannySez
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

10% annual return?

giphy.gif
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »

10% annual return?

giphy.gif

Right? :lol:
  • SwannySez

10% annual return?

giphy.gif

iv had a short term investment plan with 11% return last year and it was the best thing ever.

The chart is assuming 10 years of 10% growth. Color me skeptical.
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Mini goals are a good strategy.

I'm trying to get back to my Navy weight (185), but I'll probably re-evaluate as I get closer as I'm sure there will be differences in body build/composition (only been 20+ years :lol: ). My sub-goal is to get back under 200. That is probably where I'll re-evaluate my end goal.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    solorex wrote: »

10% annual return?

giphy.gif

Right? :lol:

I've got quite a few that I guess I have been lucky with through Fidelity. A lot of biotech (my fave niche market) and just got back into tech as well. But also Large cap, retail, and some others. Most avg. +/- 8% but many over 12% lifetime. And some higher.

FLCSX is one I have had for over 10 years is probably closer to 12% yearly and overall.

So yeah, while 10% is high, there are plenty of opportunities. Or should say, have been plenty. I think the market is a bit overpriced right now personally, so looking to cash out and wait for the othe foot to drop so I can buy back in at value pricing.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    lqhvk0wu073b.jpg
    #goals

I'm currently trying to lose 5lbs. Setting myself lots of mini goals and reaching them, it's giving me the confidence to set more goals ! Whats your current goals and what keeps you going?

Tell Adam that the leaf goes in front.

You just leaf Adam alone.