What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• senorajoselina
    senorajoselina Posts: 19 Member
    I'm very private and reserved, which comes across as cold or snobby to people who don't know me yet.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm stupid. I'm poor. I'm not good at anything. Nobody likes me. I'm awkward. I'm helpless. I'm hopeless. I'm anxious. I'm short. I'm alone. I'm lonely. I'm depressed. I can't do anything right. I'm a loser. That's all I can think of for now.

Wow. This makes me really sad.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Still, ATM, the inability to care about my health and fitness. Or more so, that I kinda care but choose not to do crap about it.
  • SamJoStarrr
    SamJoStarrr Posts: 25 Member
    I can't make friends.
    I always accept defeat, even when I should win.
    I have to be early.
    I'm a yes person.
    I care too much what people think of me.
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    I'm too blunt for many people. I am not trying to be rude and I try to parse my words (instead of saying I'm fat, I will likely say I am fluffy). But PC doesn't work for me.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    oh I also hate admitting when I'm injured and now for instance I'm going to have to take a year off of something I love cause I let an injury go on too long all cause I feel it's showing weakness to admit to injuries.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Even on an anonymous forum I don't feel like I can be completely open, much less IRL. I don't feel like anyone really knows me and it's my own fault because I don't reveal myself for fear of judgment and/or shame.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Irrational anger. Fighting it is exhausting, tbh.

It is amazing how annoyed or irritated (or angered) I can become over the least little things. And paranoid, I come home exhausted every days from fighting it all day long.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    Irrational anger. Fighting it is exhausting, tbh.

It is amazing how annoyed or irritated (or angered) I can become over the least little things. And paranoid, I come home exhausted every days from fighting it all day long.

Definitely associate with/understand that! It's very exhausting fighting being angered over really, really dumb things or having such high anxiety as to border on being paranoid. Much love from me to you for having to deal with it. It sucks. :heart:
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    I hate that I let little things bother me.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I hate that i have a terrible memorie. I forget so easy. I can never stay mad at some one unless i really dislike them. I don't remember names
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I never sleep through the night.
    This.

And, I'm pretty selfish. Not in a nasty way. But I like my schedule, my routine, and I'm going to do what I want irrespective of your desires (unless it's an emergency of course).

Yes. this is me. That describes it very succinctly.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited August 2018
    That I care until all the care has been sucked out if me and then I'm left feeling like crap.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I really only have 2 moods..

1. Overthink and worry about anything and everything that I have absolutely no control over.
    2. Or YOLO.

There's not much in between for me.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    I hate that I let little things bother me.

a4aaj3zkfqpd.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Im stubborn in my thinking.. it's impossible to change my mind on something once I've decided my stance on it..
  • joeyhurley77
    joeyhurley77 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    I am so impatient and get annoyed easily if things aren't exactly how I like them. Working on it.

I don't listen to people when they are talking to me because I am thinking of what I want to say next. Working on that too. LOL.
  • tmanross
    tmanross Posts: 35 Member
    No willpower
  • 10daedalus
    10daedalus Posts: 1 Member
    I can't do preacher curls because my elbows pop.