How to fill my weight gain diet quota

cyaniite
cyaniite Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Ive recently lost alot of weight due to stressful life events and therefore I've joined the gym at work to gain at least 5kgs to no longer be underweight.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to fill the weight gain diet quota of 50% carbohydrates, 20% protein and 30% fat?

For protein i take protein supplements and for fat, all i know is i'm suppose to eat lots of avocados and nuts. Anything else i should incorporate into my diet? And what about carbohydrates? What do i do to fill my diet with 50% carbohydrates? Is this the same as carbs?

Replies

• thecraale
    thecraale Posts: 2 Member
    The best protein food to be eating is chicken. Beans and whole wheat pasta are very good carbs. And for fats a good thing to add into your diet is peanut butter because it has lots of fats and good protein. Another good fat is olive oil.
  • Linkero
    Linkero Posts: 28 Member
    All I can recommend for carbs is oats. A cup worth is loaded with carbs and calories and even has a good little bit of protein. Surely something worth working into your diet if you have trouble meeting your calorie goal.
  • Drypotato
    Drypotato Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2018
    Try mass gainer shakes, I have one that packs about 900 calories.
    cd9xvqeopgdp.png

bxq7yirm9x2p.png

Directions:

Dry blend the oatmeal I into fine powder
    Mix oatmeal with protein powder
    Mix yogurt and milk
    Blend powder with milk mix
    Add banana

You may have to add water and ice (for cold taste) to thin it out as it may be thick.

Tip: separate ingredients in two, and make separately for smoother proses and thinner results