Motivation and support!

I'm working on losing 60 pounds. Looking for motivation and support!

Replies

• fittodress2018
    fittodress2018 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi there!!!
    I am looking to lose 30 and I can for sure use some motivation.
  • susiemcmac
    susiemcmac Posts: 356 Member
    Hi There - looking to lose 30 as well and need some support to stick with it. Add me!
  • Foodie9890
    Foodie9890 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm working on losing 60 pounds. Looking for motivation and support!

• Foodie9890
    I am also looking to kiss about 60 pounds. I just reactivated by app. It’s a daily struggle for me.
  • Foodie9890
    Foodie9890 wrote: »
    I am also looking to lose about 60 pounds. I just reactivated by app. It’s a daily struggle for me.

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    I'm looking to gain :/
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Lost 15lbs since end of January. Plateaued, so need some support as well!!
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Add me!!! I have around 30 to lose and would love support!!
  • lacymarse
    lacymarse Posts: 1 Member
    Foodie9890 wrote: »
    I am also looking to kiss about 60 pounds. I just reactivated by app. It’s a daily struggle for me.

I'm in the same boat....we can do this!!!
  • iRyanS
    iRyanS Posts: 42 Member
    Hi there! Good luck with your journey. I'm looking to lose around 235 lbs in total, currently down 91.5
  • ResaB902
    ResaB902 Posts: 11 Member
    I’m looking to lose 30 and need all the motivation and support I can get as well😊
  • stringrea
    stringrea Posts: 10 Member
    I want to lose 20 pounds, and the only person stopping me is myself. Right now, I feel strong and determined. In the evening, it's like a demon takes control of me....the late night eating is such a struggle. I am restarting today, and I could really use some friends for accountability.
  • jsalazar8714
    jsalazar8714 Posts: 9 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I'm looking to gain :/
    I’m not a spammer just always willing to share what’s worth sharing look into anabolicmen. Com I’m trying to lose a lot of body fat and do it the right way I actually got the Testshock program and I’m happy I did I wish I was trying to gain it seems so much funnier than the losing part. Anyway the website alone is loaded with lots of sound free advice it has a “where to start” post and if you decide to go testshock it’s not a quick fix scheme or magic cure it’s just really sound advice and one heck of an educational tool. Anyway take care homie good luck you got this !
  • shanonlh
    shanonlh Posts: 20 Member
    Hi there, I am also looking to lose around 50 lbs. Always up to have another buddy to stay motivated with, add me, my diary is also open!
  • buckeye213
    buckeye213 Posts: 52 Member
    Right there with you..looking to lose 40-50 lbs over next 5 months...
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Just wanted to say... You got this! Y'all can do it!! Set goals... short ones and your long term. Then find your focus and stick with it. There will be hard days. BUT if you stay the course, you'll be so glad you did!! It really is all about eating healthier and appropriate portions and moving more. I highly recommend each of you buy and use a digital food scale. It will help with your progress significantly. Also take progress pictures... starting with right now. No one has to see them, but you. You'll be glad you did later on.
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    You can all do this
    Get up
    Go walk
    Go run
    Go do push-ups...pull-ups...go sweat
    YouTube a video
    Go do something
    Move and sweat
    Workout for 10 minutes
    20 minutes