oh man

This is been the worst day so far... I went to a new bar in town with some friends and didn't have drink, instead I ate a burger for lunch with like 10 fries... That burger came to be over 1,000 calories! I would have had fish but the only thing on the menu was Burger, chili cheese fries, calamari, and one other thing... seriously... (it was a "soft opening" where food is very limited) After that my friends wanted to go dress shopping... we had fazoli's for dinner... my Four cheese and Tomato panini was 510 calories... Let me tell you... This is how it was everyday for me before. I didn't realize how much garbage i was feeding my body! I am at 2,000 calories! WIth no exercise! I'm going to try and do some exercises before I go to bed... not enough to kill 800... but just enough to allow me to sleep. man.. It's time like this that I'll remember.

Replies

• jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    This is been the worst day so far... I went to a new bar in town with some friends and didn't have drink, instead I ate a burger for lunch with like 10 fries... That burger came to be over 1,000 calories! I would have had fish but the only thing on the menu was Burger, chili cheese fries, calamari, and one other thing... seriously... (it was a "soft opening" where food is very limited) After that my friends wanted to go dress shopping... we had fazoli's for dinner... my Four cheese and Tomato panini was 510 calories... Let me tell you... This is how it was everyday for me before. I didn't realize how much garbage i was feeding my body! I am at 2,000 calories! WIth no exercise! I'm going to try and do some exercises before I go to bed... not enough to kill 800... but just enough to allow me to sleep. man.. It's time like this that I'll remember.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Good for you for being aware......we can't always help what food is available! Way to go on only eating 10 fries, I've had to give those up, once I start I just can't stop picking at them!
  • I'm in the same boat! I was sick this morning, and didn't feel like working out, and it was all downhill from there. I fell back into my old eating habits and just looked and saw just how many calories I used to take in on a daily basis... it really is an eye opener.
  • It is so crazy to see how many calories we actually consume. I have been working out -hard- for 9 months and have not lost weight. I kept saying that I was not eating bad. Well, I have been measuring and weighing food (other than the last week which was the week from hell for eating and I have not entered my log) and man I was taking in some calories! I need to get ten pounds off really soon and then another 20 to be my ideal weight. I figure, get to the ten mark, feel better and then keep going. I carry my weight pretty well but my body is totally ticked off at me. So... tomorrow I am back at it. Next Saturday is hubby's birthday and we will be going to the chart house. We will see how that goes. Yeah, I am thinking ahead. Have a Happy Week!