What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    That I spend way too much time trying to please other people.
  • storkbyte1
    storkbyte1 Posts: 21 Member
    Potty mouth.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    My constant mental fatigue, and the fact that I can't figure out the underlying cause of it
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    I feel sick if i miss more than a day of exercise even though im super drained ill still workout.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I get annoyed very easily and that annoys me. :D
  • jestog63
    jestog63 Posts: 84 Member
    I talk too much, I talk too loud and my mouth sometimes gets me in trouble.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    I hold grudges like forever. Also I have uncontrollable road rage & I know it’s going to get me into serious trouble one day.
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    I can't seem to find the right motivation to stick with things. I lost 85 pounds before, I've quit smoking three times (haha yeah I know), so the will power has to be there someplace, but ..... I can't seem to find it when I really need it. It's like I have to hang around and wait for it, and then when the right sort of feeling hits, throw myself after it, and hold on for as long as I can.
    Also, I overthink things, put myself down too much, and sabotage my own good intentions by comfort eating.
    Oh, and I am an expert at thinking up excuses. I am really very good at that. Lots of them.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    I lack emotional resilience. I don’t handle change well. It takes me FOREVER to get over certain experiences and to move forward. I feel like with each tragedy I experience I become more of an empty shell of a person. I don’t feel like any of my past experiences have made me stronger. If anything I feel defeated and broken.

the fact that you're still here and moving forward proves that you have that strength in you to accomplish that feat. It's no small thing, be proud. Stay strong and keep moving forward, one step at a time. One day, you'll look back and see your strength.
  • Svanel
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Not knowing who I am or what I'm supposed be. I try a lot of different things in an attempt to find some semblance of nirvana only to find myself every now and then not giving a *kitten* about the world. I have days where I jump out of bed feeling overjoyed to be alive for no particular reason. Where breathing is all I need to be happy. Where I find myself channeling energy to people stuck in a cave. And then there's the days where I simply don't give a *kitten*. *kitten* everyone and everything because the world is not what I thought it would become when I was a kid. Maybe the easier route is to not to care at all and I can get on my life selfishly. Or maybe I need to learn to find peace within it all and have an even-keeled approach to day to day life instead of chasing the highest of the highs. I thought I would have it figured out by now. It troubles me to think it may never click.

it will click. you'll see.
  • Svanel
    I can't seem to maintain meaningful female friendships. I'm not even sure if the problem is me or not... but female friends have always been deeply disappointing and annoying.

likewise. I had a falling out with the last girl I was friends with. Some days I miss our coffee dates and convo's but I can't seem to pull it together to call her and say, hey let's go get some coffee or hangout. maybe soon.
  • Svanel
    I laugh hysterically at my own jokes, no one thinks that’s funny.

lol, I do this too :D most people don't get my dark humour and i generally find that i'm the only one that finds it ridiculously funny.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Nothing. I love spending time with myself. We agree on everything. We get along great. We're always looking out for each other.
  • RedBull46
    RedBull46 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm self-deprecating in all things except my intelligence. I think it makes connecting with people very difficult because while I don't value my (or anyone's) looks so much, if your intelligence is sub-par, I find it really annoying (and trying) to interact.

I've been trying to work on it. Definitely a flaw and a defense mechanism.

My goodness, I relate to this so so much!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    When I start out the week with good goals and expectations of myself and I let my inner self talk me into making poor eating choices. Shame shame
  • Svanel
    I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm stupid. I'm poor. I'm not good at anything. Nobody likes me. I'm awkward. I'm helpless. I'm hopeless. I'm anxious. I'm short. I'm alone. I'm lonely. I'm depressed. I can't do anything right. I'm a loser. That's all I can think of for now.

Take 'stupid' and 'loser' out of your vocabulary. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation is on point. Most people find it hard to spell even simple words. You're doing something right. <3
  • Svanel
    I'm over-analytical about so many things. It's not a good trait to have.
    I have this constant mess of thoughts tumbling over each other in my head. It's a pain in the *kitten* because some days it's a kill-all for me. I want this massive mess to sort itself out. On good days, I ignore it and really enjoy the day. Those are the best days. I accomplish so much.
  • RedBull46
    RedBull46 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm lazy and waste alot of time. I don't follow through with things. I'm not organized or tidy. I'm almost always late to everything. I get irritable easily. I'm very very sensitive and the older get, I cry more easily. I procrastinate very badly. I lack internal motivation. I'm too serious. I'm moody. I can't focus very long. I'm a contradiction--very friendly, but abrupt. I come across as confident but can be knocked down with a feather. I'm good looking but 30 pounds overweight. I'm intelligent but boring. I always let myself down.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    I can do some pretty stupid things (esp while intoxicated) then next few days my anxiety will kick in when things go quiet and remind me how stupid I am.... even though its been a week or more and everything is forgotten by others.
  • Starbee01
    Starbee01 Posts: 4 Member
    I have no patience 😦 and focus alot on negatives... trying to improve my behaviour. Books are helping.