What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I sometimes doubt my innate greatness.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    jestog63 wrote: »
    I talk too much, I talk too loud and my mouth sometimes gets me in trouble.

Hey, have we met? 😁
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    I can go from one extreme to the other. There's not really an in between stage.
  • PaigeyPoo28
    PaigeyPoo28 Posts: 404 Member
    My coffee addiction

okay YES
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    I am very direct with people - it doesn't annoy me, but I'm sure it puts off other people. As far as what annoys me about myself is that I am always trying to make others feel good, but don't express my own needs and desires. It leads me to become angry with myself and others, because I feel like I am being neglected. But it is really my fault for not stating what I want and need.
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    OMG, where do I start... I'm too fat, I eat too much junk food, I don't exercise enough, I don't sleep through the night, I do nothing, truly nothing on my day off. I dislike my job. There's not much about me that doesn't not annoy me.... but I have depression, something else that annoys me, and no medicine helps, so I'm just screwed....
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    My lack of patience with others, when they begin telling their sad tales of woe. I'm fed up with people dumping on me... told I'm a good listener, but I don't want to be anymore, so I usually say "I don't care" or get up & leave... which only means, then I'm labeled rude. I'm now trying to figure out how to appear nice but unapproachable, like Cher, or something...
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Fast120 wrote: »
    My lack of patience with others, when they begin telling their sad tales of woe. I'm fed up with people dumping on me... told I'm a good listener, but I don't want to be anymore, so I usually say "I don't care" or get up & leave... which only means, then I'm labeled rude. I'm now trying to figure out how to appear nice but unapproachable, like Cher, or something...

I totally get this. I think I've reached a point in my life where I just don't want to hear anymore bad stuff lol I've always been the "good listener" too and sometimes it's just hard to take in all that negative and not be besieged with the aftereffects.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Oh god where do I start off with. I really
    Don’t like my face, it’s very annoying looking (I hope that makes sense to people). I’m very immature and clumsy. My arms are really chunky I could go on and on lmao
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Starbee01 wrote: »
    I have no patience 😦 and focus alot on negatives... trying to improve my behaviour. Books are helping.

Any book recommendations?
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    I can be a super nice person, but if you piss me off, watch out!!! I lose my temper so easily!!! I HATE it. It's embarrassing... and possibly dangerous.
  • hammm103
    hammm103 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm really annoyed by my *kitten* stepdad jeff he made me cry today he said i was cute
  • brittcarmona
    brittcarmona Posts: 3 Member
    I speak too fast and I tend to mumble through what I say. And I overreact easily. After I'm like "wtf" to myself.
  • waluouija
    waluouija Posts: 61 Member
    I'm super pretentious. I try not to be, but I never really think about how I'm coming across when I speak, so I end up having a lot of "oh god why am I like this" thoughts after I get finished with a conversation.
  • lauriep715
    lauriep715 Posts: 17 Member
    I care too much what other people think.
    I overthink everything.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    That I’m never happy with the way my body looks. Always feel fat.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    I'm not very tolerant of stupidity anymore. Maybe it's my age...or at least that's the excuse I use for everything these days - LOL.
  • waluouija
    waluouija Posts: 61 Member
    I love watching youtube, and that would be fine if I did it in moderation, but I do it every day, and I do it when I should be doing more productive things. I do it even if nothing in my feed seems interesting. It's pretty much my equivalent of channel surfing, since I can't afford cable.